These Paleo Breakfast Burritos are so delicious and easy to make, they literally take 15 minutes to make!
Let’s hear it for the breakfast people! Is anyone else besides me totally into breakfast?
I recently discovered these Paleo Wraps at my local health foods store. These Paleo Wraps, Gluten Free Coconut Wraps, 7-Count are made from organic Coconut Meat, Coconut Water, and Coconut Oil. That’s it, super simple healthy ingredients. Coconut is a true super food. If you can’t find these Paleo Wraps at your grocery store, you can order them on Amazon here —-> Paleo Wraps
I started making sandwich wraps with these for lunch which is also super delicious. But today I decided to try something new and make a Paleo breakfast burrito.
Now I love a good breakfast burrito, but since I went Gluten free I had trouble finding options to make this. Sure I could use corn tortillas or some sort of Gluten free alternative type tortilla. I’ve tried those, and I discovered they fall apart easily and your breakfast burrito ends up becoming a mess.
When I found these coconut paleo wraps I was a bit skeptical. I have definately put these wraps through the test making different things with them, and all I can say is Wow! I am super impressed with these wraps. They hold together very well, so no more messy wraps that end up being eaten with a fork because it all fell apart on your plate.
The flavor of these coconut wraps are so unique and delicious! They also come in different flavors like Turmeric. I used the plain wraps for this breakfast burrito, but next time I think I’ll use the Turmeric ones. Turmeric flavor goes very well with eggs. Have you ever tried sprinkling Turmeric seasoning on scrambled eggs? Yum, if you haven’t then give it a try!
Ok let’s get into making these breakfast burritos!
If you can scramble eggs, then you can make this breakfast. 🙂
Once your eggs are scrambled, just add them to the wraps.
You can pretty much use any topping you would like for these.
I like my breakfast burritos with the works! I added salsa, avocado, tomato, cheese, green onion, cilantro, and a little bit of juice from a lime. Lime? Yes lime, it gives it kind of that Mexican appeal.
Then just wrap them up like a burrito and chow down to your hearts content!
If you try this recipe let me know what you think by leaving a comment below! It’s super helpful to me and other readers!
Paleo Breakfast Burrito
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Mexican, Paleo
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Green Onion stalk finely chopped, use the top Green part for garnish, and the bottom White part to add to the eggs
- 1 Tomato chopped
- 1 Avocado pitted, removed from shell, and chopped
- 4 Tbs of Fresh Cilantro
- 4 Tbs Salsa
- 4 Tbs Mexican shredded cheese
- Juice from 1 Lime *optional
- 4 turns of fresh ground Sea Salt
- 4 turns of fresh ground Pepper
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 4 Paleo Wraps
- In large frying pan spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Heat up pan over medium heat.
- In medium bowl whisk together eggs, salt, pepper, and white part of green onion.
- Add eggs to pan, cooking over medium heat.
- Stir every so oven until eggs are completely scrambled and cooked through, about 5 min.
- Add cooked eggs to each Paleo Wrap.
- Top with green onion, tomato, avocado, cilantro, salsa, cheese, and lime if desired.
- Roll up wrap like a burrito.
If you like this recipe subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get new recipes sent directly to your inbox!
Click Here To Subscribe and Get Our 3 Day Detox Guide As A Bonus!
Discloser: There are Amazon Affiliate links in this post