These Prosciutto Cheese Egg Cups are super easy to make. This is perfect for meal prepping and is a great Low Carb Breakfast!
I have a complete obsession with Prosciutto. The first time I tried this was a few years ago, and ever since then I’ve been hooked.
Alright lets get into this Prosciutto Cheese Egg Cup recipe!
Spray the inside of your muffin tin with cooking spray. I used EVOO spray.
Then line the Prosciutto slices along the inside of each cup. I used the smaller bits and pieces to fill any holes or gaps along the sides and bottoms.
Then fill each one with Mozzarella and Parmesan.
Crack an Egg into each cup.
Bake at 425 degrees.
Baking at 10 minutes will give you a more runny egg which I tend to prefer.
Baking at 13-15 minutes will give you a more set egg.
Totally your preference on how long you bake these for!
Oh and these will keep in the refrigerator up to 3 days in an air tight container.
Just reheat them for 15-30 seconds in the microwave. Believe it or not these tasted just as good the next day reheated!
Perfect for those busy weekday mornings, you can just grab and go!
Now I didn’t add any Salt or Pepper to the Eggs because the Prosciutto gives it a nice salty taste. But if you prefer more feel free to season away! 🙂
I hope you guys love these Prosciutto Cheese Egg Cups as much as we did! They’re:
- Simple to make
- Great for meal prep
- Low Carb
- and Completely Satisfying
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Prosciutto Cheese Egg Cups
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Gluten Free
- 12 large Eggs
- 9–10 pieces of thinly sliced Prosciutto
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan
- Chopped Chives for topping
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Spray 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray
- Place Prosciutto slices on inside of each muffin cup, you can use smaller pieces to cover any holes etc
- Add Mozzarella and Parmesan on top of Prosciutto
- Crack an Egg into each muffin cup over the cheese
- Bake 10 minutes for a more runny Egg, 13-15 minutes for a more set Egg
- Spoon each one onto a place and sprinkle with Chives if desired
- You can refrigerate these in an air tight container for up to 3 days. When ready to eat, just heat on a microwave safe plate for 15-30 seconds