This Prosciutto Basil Buffalo Mozzarella Pizza (Gluten Free) is super easy to make and so full of flavor! This will be your new favorite Pizza!
I’ve been on a total Prosciutto kick lately.
So I decided, hey why not try this on Pizza! Yaasss! 🙂
I usually use Udi’s frozen Gluten Free Pizza Crusts because it’s super convenient.
Then I spread my awesome homemade Basil Pesto over the crust to use as the ‘sauce’. You guys haven’t lived until you’ve tried Basil Pesto as a Pizza Sauce! Trust me, it’s life changing.
Then I added slices of Buffalo Mozzarella and baked it.
Once baked I topped it with Prosciutto and fresh Basil. Mmm, this is serious deliciousness!
Now I also tried an experiment and baked the Prosciutto on the Pizza on a different night, I thought it was just as good. It has the crispiness of bacon, which I love. So really you could eat this either way depending on your preference. 🙂
I hope you love this Prosciutto Basil Buffalo Mozzarella Pizza (Gluten Free) as much as we did!
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Prosciutto Basil Buffalo Mozzarella Pizza (Gluten Free)
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Italian, Gluten Free
- 1 frozen 9 inch Udi’s Pizza Crust (gluten free)
- 1/2 cup Basil Pesto
- 4 – 6 oz Buffalo Mozzarella
- 2 slices Prosciutto cut into bite size pieces
- 4 large Basil Leaves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Place frozen pizza crust on pizza pan
- Spread Basil Pesto evenly over crust
- Add thin slices (about 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick) of Buffalo Mozzarella onto Pizza
- Place Prosciutto on top of Pizza
- Bake 8-12 minutes (keep an eye on this after 8 minutes, you want the cheese to be melted all the way through and the crust crispy to your desire)
- Remove from oven
- Add Basil on top of Pizza, slice, and serve
- Note: If you don’t like your Prosciutto cooked, you can wait and add it after the pizza is cooked along with the Basil.