This Arugula Prosciutto Pear Salad with Gorgonzola and Walnuts has the perfect harmony of flavors! This probably one of the most delicious salads I’ve ever had!
Ok if you guys have been following the blog for awhile, then you know I have an obsession with Prosciutto. 🙂
Since I’ve been on a bit of a health kick lately, I decided to make a delicious salad and of course top it with some Prosciutto!
This has been my go-to salad as of lately, because it’s super easy to make, and is totally drool worthy. 🙂
I just added a handful of baby Arugula to a salad bowl, then poured my dressing over it and mixed it in with my hands to coat all of the leaves. I made a simple homemade dressing with 2 Tbs EVOO, a drizzle of Honey, and a pinch of Sea Salt, and Pepper which really adds to the flavor of this salad, but you could use any type of dressing you prefer.
Then I topped it with Pear slices, Prosciutto, Gorgonzola (you could substitute with Blue Cheese), and Walnuts.
I hope you guys love this salad as much as I do! It’s:
- Easy to make
- and so Delicious!
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Arugula Prosciutto Pear Salad with Gorgonzola and Walnuts
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: Gluten Free
- A few handfuls of Baby Arugula
- 1 Red Anjou Pear sliced
- 2 slices Prosciutto torn into bite size pieces
- 1 – 2 Tbs Gorgonzola
- 2 Tbs Walnuts
- *Optional for dressing: 2 Tbs EVOO, a drizzle of Honey, Pinch of Salt/Pepper, stir together and taste, add more Honey, Salt/Pepper to your desired taste.
- Add Baby Arugula to a bowl, pour salad dressing over it and mix together with your hands coating all of the leaves.
- Top with Pears, Prosciutto, Gorgonzola, and Walnuts.