This Pumpkin Pie Coconut Pudding is so creamy, dreamy, and savory. It’s sure to be your new favorite Fall dessert!
Thanksgiving is just a few weeks away… have you got your menu planned yet?
If not, no worries I’ve got you covered!
Our Thanksgivings are usually a very small gathering so I typically don’t cook a big giant turkey. I usually will just make my Slow Cooker Turkey Breast with White Wine Gravy or my Instant Pot Turkey Breast. Both methods make it super tender and juicy.
Then I’ll make a few side dishes like my Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Gorgonzola and Warm Quinoa Sweet Potato Kale Salad with Goji Berries.
And for dessert I make these yummy Pumpkin Pie Coconut Pudding cups! These are perfect to make ahead of time, just store them in your fridge until you’re ready to devour them!
I used these small baby food mason jars for this recipe (affiliate link), because they are the perfect individual size and store nicely in the fridge.
If you’re looking for more Thanksgiving recipes, check out my post on 11 Gluten Free Thanksgiving Recipes. There’s everything from the main course, to side dishes, to cocktails!
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Pumpkin Pie Coconut Pudding
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1 15oz can Pumpkin Puree
- 1 14oz can Coconut Cream
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbs Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 Tbs Cornstarch
- 1 Tbs Water
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup
- 2–3 Tbs Sweetened Coconut Flakes
- Place can of Coconut Cream in the fridge overnight or at least 6 hours
- Scoop out the thickest part of the Coconut Cream and save the liquid part for another recipe such as a smoothie
- Add 1/2 cup of the Coconut Cream to a medium saucepan and save the rest for the whipped cream topping in the fridge
- Add Pumpkin Puree, 1/4 cup Maple Syrup and Pumpkin Pie Spice to the saucepan the cream is in
- In a small bowl whisk together Cornstarch and Water until smooth, then add to the saucepan
- Heat saucepan over medium heat until slightly bubbly stirring often
- Remove from heat and let cool
- Add Pumpkin Pudding to individual cups and refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour
- In a small frying pan add Coconut Flakes and heat over medium heat
- Stir often until flakes are slightly brown and crispy, set aside
- Remove leftover Coconut Cream from fridge and place in a small mixing bowl
- Add 1 tsp Maple Syrup and whip with a hand blender 1-2 minutes or until fluffy
- Place whipped cream on top of each pudding cup and garnish with Coconut Flakes
- Serve immediately and enjoy!