This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SmithfieldFast #RealFlavorRealFast #CollectiveBias
These Steakhouse Pork Tenderloin Bowls with Cilantro Garlic Sauce can be made in about 30 minutes making it perfect for those busy weeknights!
Ok you guys, can we just talk about this Smithfield Steakhouse Seasoned Fresh Pork Tenderloin? This was my first time trying this and OMG… the flavors of the Pork were absolutely mind blowing!
It tasted like steak, but yet it’s pork. Say what?! It was perfectly marinated and perfectly seasoned 100%.
You could definitely make this Smithfield Steakhouse Seasoned Fresh Pork Tenderloin a variety of ways. You could roast it, put it in the slow cooker, or chop it up into cubes and sauté it like I did for this recipe!
What I liked about preparing it this way, was that it took very little time to cook.
I paired it with some Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Black Beans, Rice, and topped it with a Garlic Cilantro Sauce.
Yum Yum Yum!
These Steakhouse Pork Tenderloin Bowls are made with real, fresh, all natural ingredients. A dinner you can feel good about eating. 🙂
Oh and I almost forgot to mention you can get Smithfield Steakhouse Seasoned Fresh Pork Tenderloin as well as all the other ingredients at your local Walmart, which makes shopping a breeze.
If you’re looking for more recipes like this that can be made in less than 30 minutes, check out the Smithfield® website here: Recipes
I hope you guys love these Steakhouse Pork Tenderloin Bowls with Cilantro Garlic Sauce as much as we did! They’re:
- Easy to make
- Made with fresh ingredients
- and Totally Satisfying
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Steakhouse Pork Tenderloin Bowls with Cilantro Garlic Sauce
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 30
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Gluten Free
- 1 lb Smithfield Steakhouse Seasoned Fresh Pork Tenderloin chopped into 1 inch size pieces
- 3 medium-large Sweet Potatoes peeled and chopped into small pieces
- 15.5 oz can Black Beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup Rice uncooked
- 1/2 cup Mayo
- 1/4 cup fresh Cilantro leaves, stems removed
- 2 cloves Garlic
- Juice from 1 Lime
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Place Sweet Potatoes on large baking sheet, drizzle with 2 Tbs EVOO, sprinkle with Salt and Pepper, and toss to combine evenly
- Bake 25-30 minutes, flipping the Potatoes every 10 minutes to prevent burning
- While the Potatoes are cooking you can prepare the rest
- Cook Rice as directed on package
- In a large frying pan add 1 Tbs EVOO and heat over med/high heat
- When oil is shimmering add Smithfield Steakhouse Seasoned Fresh Pork Tenderloin
- Cook 6-10 minutes, or until Pork is cooked all the way through
- Place Black Beans in a bowl and heat 1-2 minutes in microwave
- Add Mayo, Cilantro, Garlic, and Lime Juice to a small food processor and blend until smooth. Taste and add Salt and Pepper to your liking.
- Place cooked Rice, Pork, Potatoes, and Black Beans evenly into 4 bowls
- Drizzle Cilantro Garlic Sauce over each bowl
Keywords: Steakhouse Pork Tenderloin Bowls with Cilantro Garlic Sauce