No Bake White Chocolate Pumpkin Bites that are Gluten Free and so yummy! That’s right I said ‘no bake’. This is an easy little dessert or snack to throw together at the last minute and everyone will want to gobble these up!
I’m super happy to be home again after having to evacuate for 5 days during Hurricane Matthew.
In a hurry? Watch the 60 second recipe video below to learn how to make this! ↓
Luckily my home was not damaged. The only loss I had was throwing away all of the food that was left in the fridge/freezer. Others were not as lucky and I sympathize for them. One of my friends lost half of their home. I can’t even imagine coming home to that.
Our power was back on when I got home and I was eager to get back in the kitchen.
It’s that time of year when everything is Pumpkin this and Pumpkin that. I love it.
I’ve been trying to think of new Pumpkin dessert ideas lately, but since it’s still hot in Florida I really didn’t feel like turning on the oven today.
I was inspired to make some little round Pumpkin bites after I made these Almond Cranberry Energy Bites.
The concept is simple, just add your ingredients to a bowl, mix, shape, and refrigerate.
To make these you will either need a high speed good quality blender or a Food Processor.
I used a Food Processor because my blender is on its last leg. I made a smoothie this morning with some frozen blueberries and some dates and as I was about to take my last sip, big chunks of dates hit my nose. Hmm a blender that doesn’t blend…yeah not cool.
So for this dessert I added the Dates (make sure they’re pitted), Pumpkin Puree, Almond Butter, Vanilla Extract, Coconut Milk, Pumpkin Pie Spice, and Cinnamon.
Pulse until smooth about 30 seconds to 1 minute stopping in between to scrape down the sides.
Then add in the Coconut Flour and pulse about 10 seconds until blended in.
Remove the batter from the Food Processor and add it to a medium size bowl.
Add in the White Chocolate Chips and stir until mixed in.
Take a small scooper or you can just use your hands and form small 1 inch size balls.
Place them on a cookie sheet and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
This will make about 15 bite size pieces and will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days (if they last that long). 🙂
If you try this let me know what you think by leaving a comment below!
And don’t forget to take a picture and Hashtag it #Tastefulventure on Instagram so I can see!
No Bake White Chocolate Pumpkin Bites
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 15 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Dessert, Gluten Free
- 10 pitted Medjool Dates
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 cup Almond Butter
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Coconut Milk, I used So Delicious brand
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup White Chocolate Chips
- In food processor add all ingredients except Coconut Flour and White Chocolate Chips.
- Pulse until smooth, 30 seconds to 1 minute. You may have to stop a few times to scrape down the sides.
- Add Coconut Flour and pulse 10 seconds until flour is blended in.
- Remove batter from food processor and place in a medium bowl.
- Add in White Chocolate Chips and stir until mixed.
- Take a small scooper or just grab a small amount of batter and roll it in your hands to create 1-2 inch size balls.
- Place on a cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Makes about 15 bite size pieces.
- Store in air tight container in fridge for up to 5 days.
There are Amazon affiliate links in this post.