Thank you Wild Selections® for sponsoring this post. For a more sustainable meal, be sure to check out Wild Selections® premium seafood — it’s always healthy, always Marine Stewardship Council certified, and always delicious!
Zucchini Noodles with Tuna and Cannellini Beans, a savory, light, and healthy meal that everyone will love!
Click the image below to shop While Selections!
If you’ve never had Tuna and Cannellini Beans together with pasta, then you’re in for a real treat! I decided to swap out regular pasta for Zucchini noodles to make it a healthier meal.
I used Wild Selections Solid White Tuna in Olive Oil for this recipe. I prefer using this brand because it’s the only brand that truly cares about and deeply acts on sustainability. That is super important to me when I’m purchasing any type of fish.
Each product they make is traceable to the ocean where it was caught so you know where your food comes from and can feel good about it. Plus all Wild Selections products use simple ingredients and are non-GMO Project Verified. So cool!
Alright let’s get into this recipe!
First I spiralized the Zucchini using the smallest blade setting to create thin like noodles.
The just heat a large frying pan over medium high heat withe some extra virgin olive oil. When the oil is warm add the Zucchini.
Saute 1-2 minutes, then add in the Wild Selections Tuna, Cannellini Beans, Lemon Juice, and Pepper.
Saute 1-2 minutes more, then add it to your plate and top with Capers, Parsley, and more Lemon Juice if desired.
I hope you love this yummy meal as much as I did! It’s:
- and Loaded with Flavor!
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.Print
Zucchini Noodles with Tuna and Cannellini Beans
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 2
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Gluten Free
- 2 Tbs EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 2 medium Zucchini
- 1 5oz can Wild Selections Solid White Albacore Tuna in Olive Oil
- 1 15.5oz can Cannellini Beans drained and rinsed
- Juice from 1/2 a Lemon 2-3 Tbs
- 1/2 tsp ground Black Pepper
- 1-2 tsp Capers rinsed
- Italian Parsley for garnish
- Wash and trim ends off Zucchini
- Spiralize Zucchini with the smallest blade setting to create thin like noodles
- In a large frying pan add EVOO and heat over med/high heat
- When oil is warm add Zucchini noodles
- Saute 1-2 minutes
- Add Wild Selections Solid White Albacore Tuna in Olive Oil, Cannellini Beans, Lemon Juice, and Pepper
- Saute 1-2 minutes
- Plate and top with Capers, Parsley and more Lemon Juice if desired
- Serve immediately