These Coconut Cashew Date Balls are so easy to make, no baking required! Simple wholesome ingredients, they’re Raw, Vegan, and Gluten Free!
As I’m writing this today I’m getting ready to go on vacation. My plane leaves in a few hours and I have ZERO things packed! Haha… that’s how I roll, sometimes I work best under pressure. 🙂
Since I don’t have time to cook anything I’m noshing on these yummy Coconut Cashew Date Balls.
These are perfect for when you’re on the go and give you so much natural energy.
These little beauties taste like such an indulgent treat, it’s hard to believe they’re healthy!
Alright, gotta keep this post short today so I can get back to packing my suitcase!
I hope you guys love these Coconut Cashew Date Balls as much as I did! They’re:
- Easy to make
- and Loaded with Goodness
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Coconut Cashew Date Balls
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Raw, Vegan, Gluten Free
- 1/2 cup Organic Raw Whole Cashews
- 15 Pitted Medjool Dates
- 1 1/2 Tbs Organic Cacao Powder
- 2 Tbs Coconut Oil
- Pinch of Sea Salt *optional
- 1/3 cup Organic Shredded Coconut Flakes
- In a food processor add Cashews and pulse 20-30 seconds until they’re almost a crumb like consistency
- Add Dates, Cacao Powder, Coconut Oil, Salt, and pulse 20-30 seconds until blended together, stopping to scrape down sides in between
- Roll into bite size balls
- Spread Coconut Flakes onto a plate
- Roll balls into Coconut Flakes coating evenly
- Refrigerate 30 minutes before eating
- Store in refrigerator
- Makes approximately 10 balls