Hummus. One of things I eat daily. I put a new twist on this simple Black Bean Hummus to give it a bit of a kick! Now I am totally addicted to this…
You guys, I seriously ate this whole batch I made in two…Yes two days! Where is the ‘shocking face’ emoji when I need it!
I started with some Rice Chips, then that bag went empty…
So I moved on to the veggies to dip in this tasty hummus. I dipped carrots, broccoli, and cauliflower into this Black Bean Hummus.
Ok my new fav is dipping cauliflower in this!
I can’t even explain how good this is, other than the fact that I can’t stop eating it!
I was feeling super guilty, and then I took a look at the nutrition chart and I was like ‘Ok, this snack isn’t so bad!’ Yaassss! 🙂
Here’s what I love about this Black Bean Hummus:
- It’s super easy to make, it literally took me 5 minutes to make this
- This is a crowd favorite, bring it to your next tailgating event or party
- It has a creamy, spicy flavor that is so addicting
- It’s Vegan and Gluten Free, so pretty much everyone can eat it!
Do you have a favorite appetizer that you love and are addicted to like me with this hummus? If so, I’d love to hear about it! Leave a comment below and tell me what your favorite is!
Black Bean Hummus
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 6-8 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten Free
- 1 15oz can Black Beans drained and rinsed
- 2 Tbs Tahini
- 1/4 cup fresh Cilantro leaves
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/4 tsp ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Chipotle Chili Powder
- Juice from 1 small Lime, about 2 Tbs
- 1/4 tsp ground Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tbs EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- Add all ingredients into Food Processor.
- Pulse until smooth.