This Chipotle and Maple Glazed Pork Tenderloin is so tender and juicy. The Chipotle and Maple glaze only requires four simple ingredients that you probably already have on hand. It really kicks the flavor of this pork up a notch!
Now to get the most flavor out of this you will need to marinate the pork for at least 3 hours, or up to 8 if you have more time.
The longer you marinate it, the more flavorful it will be.
For the marinade I used Organic Pure Maple Syrup (do not use the cheap pancake syrup), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, and Chipotle Chili Powder.
Now it’s important to divide this marinade in half. Use half to marinate the pork and the other half at the end to make the glaze.
Just add your Pork Tenderloin to a large ziplock bag and then pour half of the marinade over the pork. Seal it up and refrigerate until ready to cook.
Keep the other half of the marinade in a container in the fridge until ready to use for the glaze at the end.
Now I used a Dutch Oven to make this, that way I only had to use one pan to cook this. If you don’t have a Dutch Oven, you can use a frying pan for it on the stovetop, then transfer to your roasting pan before putting in the oven.
Place your Dutch Oven on the stovetop and add in the Pork and the marinade it’s been sitting in.
Heat on med/high heat cooking the Pork about 3 minutes on each side.
Place the cover on the Dutch Oven and bake in the oven at 425 degrees for 25 minutes.
Remove the cooked Pork from the Dutch Oven and set aside.
Add the other half of the marinade/glaze that you had set aside to the Dutch Oven and heat over medium heat on the stovetop for about 1 minute until glaze thickens.
Pour the glaze over the Pork on a platter and serve.
You get a little sweet mixed with a little spicy flavor and every bite is like a taste explosion in your mouth!
I’m drooling just writing about this. I may have to run to the grocery store and make this again for dinner tonight! 🙂
If you try this, let me know what you think by leaving a comment below! It’s really helpful to me and other readers!
Chipotle and Maple Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Gluten Free, Paleo
- 1 – 1 1/2 lb Pork Tenderloin
- 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup EVOO
- 1 Tbs Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Chipotle Chili Powder
- Place Pork Tenderloin in a large ziplock bag.
- In small bowl mix together Maple Syrup, EVOO, Apple Cider Vinegar, and Chipotle Chili Powder.
- Pour half the mixture over the Pork in the ziplock bag.
- Seal and place Pork in refrigerator to marinate for at least 3 hours.
- Save the other half of the mixture and put in fridge until ready to use.
- Once Pork is marinated, preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place pork and the marinade from the ziplock bag in a large enameled Dutch Oven and heat on the stove top over med/high heat.
- Cook the Pork 3 minutes on each side.
- Place cover on the Dutch Oven and put it in the oven.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Remove Pork from Dutch Oven and set aside.
- Add the other half of the glaze that was set aside at the beginning to the Dutch Oven.
- Bring to slow boil on stove top over medium heat stirring for about 1 minute until glaze thickens.
- Spoon Maple glaze over Pork.
- Serve immediately.