These Healthy Strawberry Mint Popsicles will be your new favorite summer treat! Made with simple fresh ingredients and dairy free!
The dog days of summer are in full swing. It is hot AF here in southwest Florida which means we are doing everything we can to stay cool.
It’s been averaging 100 degrees (as the feels like temp) for the last 2 months. So I’ve been on a total make my own popsicle kick!
I like to keep my popsicles healthy, basically I make them similar to what I put in my breakfast smoothies.
It’s a treat you can feel totally good about eating! And hey, if you have these popsicles for breakfast I won’t judge! 🙂
I hope you love these Healthy Strawberry Mint Popsicles as much as we did! They’re:
- Simple to make
- and 100% Refreshing
If you like this recipe try my other popsicle creations below:
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Healthy Strawberry Mint Popsicles
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian
- 2 cups Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1/2 lb fresh Strawberries stems removed
- Handful of Mint leaves
- 1 Tbs Honey
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender
- Note: Add Mint leaves to your liking. I suggest adding a small amount first and then add more to your minty flavor preference
- Blend until smooth
- Fill 12 popsicle molds and place sticks in
- Freeze 6 hours