This Pineapple Quinoa Citrus Salad is super easy to make and is bursting with flavors! It’s great as a side dish or as a meal!
I love a good Quinoa Salad. You may remember the Tex Mex Vegetarian Quinoa Salad I made awhile back, or this Caribbean Shrimp Quinoa Salad, or this Citrus Chicken and Quinoa Salad… yep I love Quinoa! 🙂
Quinoa is just so good for you. It’s loaded with protein, gluten free, high in fiber, and is one of the few plant foods that has all nine essential amino acids.
It’s like a true SuperFood!
You guys! This Pineapple Quinoa Citrus Salad is EVERYTHING! It’s:
- Fun to make
- Full of Protein
- and Incredibly Delicious!
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Pineapple Quinoa Citrus Salad
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- 1/2 cup Dry Quinoa
- 1 Pineapple
- 1 Fuji Apple chopped
- 1 Avocado chopped
- 1/4 cup Cashews chopped
- 1 Tbs Blood Orange EVOO
- Cook Quinoa as directed on package (I used Ancient Harvest brand, so cook time listed is based on that)
- Let Quinoa cool
- Cut Pineapple in half lengthwise, scoop out insides and chop up into bite size pieces
- In a large bowl add Quinoa, 1 1/2 cups of Pineapple, Apple, Avocado, Cashews, and Blood Orange EVOO
- Mix well
- Scoop into hollowed out Pineapple and serve