These Rosemary Parmesan Crisps are made with just 2 ingredients! These are a scrumptious Low Carb snack!
Parmesan Crisps have been my latest obsession.
I noticed bags of these popping up in the grocery stores and heard they were all the rage, so I thought I’d give them a try. I was hooked immediately!
However they are a pretty spendy snack at around $4 for a tiny bag with just a few crisps.
So I decided to try making my own for a fraction of the price!
I first experimented by making some plain ones to put in my Creamy Tomato Basil Soup, which was the perfect topping! Yum!
Then I decided to add some fresh Rosemary to the shredded Parmesan Cheese.
After baking these it was love at first bite. 🙂
They came out perfectly crisp, were so flavorful, and way better than any store bought Parmesan Crisps!
The flavors of the Rosemary mixed in with the Parmesan were like the perfect pairing!
I hope you guys love these Rosemary Parmesan Crisps as much as we did! They’re:
- Simple to make
- Low Carb
- And Oh So Savory!
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Rosemary Parmesan Crisps
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 2-4 1x
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tbs fresh Rosemary finely chopped
- Parchment Paper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with Parchment Paper
- In a small bowl mix Parmesan and Rosemary together
- Scoop 1 Tbs of mixture onto baking sheet for each crisp 2 inches apart from each other
- Bake 5 minutes or until cheese starts to turn brown on the edges
- Remove from oven and place chips on paper towels to drain the grease
- Serve once cooled
- Makes approximately 12 chips