Ok you guys, I have been so addicted to Guacamole lately. Well lately as in like the last 5 years. 😛 I never realized Guacamole was soooo easy to make. I had been buying the store bought containers of Guac for the longest time…that can really start to add up in cost. Plus after learning how to make it, I realized I can make a much more tastier version! 🙂 🙂 🙂
The thing I love about making Guacamole is that you can tweak it to your liking. If you like it spicier, add some jalapeños, or if you like it more chunky keep the avocados more chunky in texture when mixing. I personally am not a big fan of red onion. Almost all of the Guacamole recipes I found said to add this. I’m a rebel, no red onion in my Guac! 🙂
I kept it real simple.
& Sea Salt
Seriously that’s it, soooo simple. This is probably one of the best appetizers to throw together at the last minute for unplanned house guests.
When shopping for Avocados, make sure they are nice and ripe. You can tell an Avocado is ripe when it’s darker in color and feels slightly soft when squeezing it with your hand.
If you try this, let me know what you think! Just leave a comment below and rate it – it’s really helpful for me and other readers. 🙂
Super Easy Guacamole
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 4-6 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Mexican
- 4 ripe Avocados pitted and filling scooped out
- 3 cloves minced Garlic
- Juice from 1 Lime
- 1 Roma Tomato chopped
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- In medium bowl mash Avocados
- Add Garlic, Lime juice, Salt, and Tomato
- Stir well.
- Do a taste test, you can always add more lime juice or salt if you need to.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate up to an hour before serving.
- Note: place in a small enough bowl so plastic wrap is sealed tightly right over the Guacamole, it will get less discolored.
- Makes about 1 heaping cup.
If you like this recipe subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get new recipes sent directly to your inbox! Click Here To Subscribe and Get Our 3 Day Detox Guide As A Bonus!