These Asian Salmon Burgers can be made in less than 10 minutes! The flavors of these burgers really stands out, and when topped with this Spicy Mayo…Yum Yum Yum!
I love making Salmon Burgers.
I decided to put a new spin on these by creating an Asian flavor Salmon Burger.
Here’s what you need:
Premium Canned Salmon (I try to buy Wild Salmon when I can)
Tamari (gluten free soy sauce)
Panko (gluten free)
and an Egg
That’s it! So easy.
Just mix all of the ingredients in a bowl and form into 2 patties.
I cooked these on my Cast Iron Grill Pan on the stovetop. If you don’t have a grill pan you can just use a frying pan.
Make sure you get your Grill Pan nice and hot before adding the Salmon Burgers.
Cook 4 minutes on each side over med/high heat.
And they’re done!
This is like my favorite easy weeknight meal!
Now you can add these to a bun if you desire. I just put my burger over some mixed greens along with some Purple Cabbage.
Oh Yeah, and don’t forget to top these with some Spicy mayo!
The Spicy Mayo is basically just 2 ingredients.
I start with 2 Tbs of Mayo mixed with 1 tsp of Siracha.
If you like yours spicier, just add in more Siracha.
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it #tastefulventure on Instagram! I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Asian Salmon Burgers with Spicy Mayo
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 8 mins
- Total Time: 18 mins
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Asian, Gluten Free
- 1 6oz can premium Salmon drained
- 1 Tbs grated Ginger
- 1 Tbs finely chopped Shallots
- 1 Tbs Tamari (gluten free soy sauce)
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup gluten free Panko
- 1 Egg
- For the Spicy Mayo:
- 2 Tbs Mayo
- 1 tsp Siracha
- Add Salmon, Ginger, Shallots, Tamari, Sesame Oil, Salt, Pepper, Panko, and Egg to a medium size bowl and mix well.
- Form into 2 patties or burgers.
- Add to Grill Pan over med/high heat.
- Cook 4 minutes on each side.
- In a small bowl mix together Mayo and Siracha, taste and add more Siracha if you want it spicier.
- Top Salmon Burgers with Spicy Mayo
Disclaimer: there are Amazon affiliate links in this post