This Healthy Turkey Zoodle Soup can be made in less than 20 minutes, has less than 150 calories per serving, and is so flavorful!
We used Zucchini to replace the noodles with for this Low Carb/Gluten Free soup!
I know what you guys are thinking… using Zucchini to make ‘noodles’ for this soup? Trust me, it works!
I don’t know about you, but I had a carb overload this last Thanksgiving weekend. I am in serious detox mode this week. Ugh!
I was looking for a way to use up all of my leftovers too ,which is why I used Turkey to make this classic comfort soup. But you could use Chicken if you wanted, it would be just as good. Or you could keep it vegetarian and leave out the meat, it’s totally up to you!
Since the Turkey was already cooked, this soup came together really fast. Seriously, this took less than 20 minutes to make!
Plus it had minimal prep. Just chopped some Carrots, Celery, Onion, and fresh herbs. I used fresh Thyme and Rosemary to help flavor this soup with. I highly recommend using fresh herbs vs. dried, you will get so much more flavor in the soup.
Then I spiralized (affiliate) some Zucchini. Depending on what kind of spiralizer you have, pick the setting that gives you the skinniest ‘noodle’ shape.
Since Zucchini cooks super fast, just add it during the last 3 minutes of cooking. (full printable recipe below)
You guys!!! This Turkey Zoodle Soup is pure comfort food!
Go ahead and whip up a batch of this tonight! Put on some slippers, wrap yourself up in a cozy blanket, and wrap your hands around a big bowl of this warm delicious soup! 🙂
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Healthy Turkey Zoodle Soup
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 4-6 1x
- Category: Soup
- Cuisine: Gluten Free
- 2 Tbs EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 1 Yellow Onion finely chopped
- 3 cloves minced Garlic
- 3 Carrots peeled and chopped into 1/2 inch pieces (about 1 cup)
- 3 Celery Stalks chopped into 1/2 inch pieces (about 1 cup)
- 1 Tbs fresh Thyme
- 1 Tbs fresh Rosemary chopped
- 4 cups Chicken Broth
- 2 1/2 cups cooked Turkey
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 large Zucchini’s spiralized
- In 6 Qt Dutch Oven heat EVOO over med-high heat
- Add Onion and saute 2-3 minutes until translucent
- Add Garlic and saute 1 minute
- Add Carrots and Celery, saute 2-3 minutes
- Add Thyme and Rosemary, stir in for 1 minute until aromatic
- Add Chicken Broth
- Add Turkey
- Add Bay Leaf
- Add Salt and Pepper
- When soup begins to boil, reduce heat to med-low
- Simmer about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until Carrots have softened
- Remove Bay Leaf and discard
- Add Zucchini noodles and simmer 3 minutes
- Serve immediately