This Lemon Chicken Quinoa Soup with Spinach is packed with so much goodness and nutrition! So hearty and flavorful, this will be your new favorite soup!
Ok so if you’ve been following the blog for awhile then you know I have a deep love for Quinoa.
I’m always looking for new ways to incorporate it into new recipes, and today I realized I’ve never added Quinoa to soup!
So the experimentation begins…
You guys… seriously… this soup is EVERYTHING! It has an amazing kick from the Lemon, but if you’re not a huge lemon fan add small amounts until it reaches your desired taste.
I love lemon so I like to boost my meals with it whenever I can. It’s just so good for you. It detoxes your liver, keeps your skin looking hydrated, it’s like the perfect fruit!
I hope you guys love this Lemon Chicken Quinoa Soup with Spinach as much as I did! It’s:
- and so Flavorful!
More Soup Recipes
- Gluten Free French Onion Soup
- Instant Pot Chicken Fajita Soup
- Curry Cauliflower Soup
- Spicy Sausage and White Bean Soup with Spinach
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice Soup with Lemon
- Italian Sausage and Wild Rice Soup
- Creamy Tomato Basil Soup with Parmesan Crisps
- Leftover Turkey Wild Rice Soup
- Greek Lemon Chicken Rice Soup
- Gluten Free Chicken Noodle Soup
- Vegetable Detox Soup
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Lemon Chicken Quinoa Soup with Spinach
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Soup
- Cuisine: Gluten Free
- 1 lb boneless skinless Chicken Breasts cut into bite size pieces
- 4 Tbs EVOO divided
- 1 cup sliced Carrots
- 1 cup chopped Yellow Onion
- 1 Garlic Clove chopped
- 1 Tbs fresh chopped Thyme
- 6 cups Chicken Broth
- 1 cup uncooked Quinoa (I used Ancient Harvest brand)
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 cups fresh Spinach
- 1/2 cup fresh Lemon Juice (approximately 3 Lemons)
- In 6 qt Dutch Oven add 2 Tbs EVOO and heat over med/high heat
- When oil is shimmering add Chicken and cook 5-7 minutes or until cooked all the way through
- Remove Chicken and set aside
- Add 2 Tbs EVOO to Dutch Oven
- Add Carrots, Onion, Garlic, and Thyme
- Sauté 3-4 minutes until slightly softened
- Add Chicken Broth, Quinoa, Bay Leaves, Salt, and Pepper
- Bring to a simmer and cover most of the way with a lid
- Simmer 10-12 minutes stirring occasionally
- Remove Bay Leaves and discard
- Add Chicken and Spinach
- Cook with the lid partially on 5-7 minutes stirring occasionally
- Add Lemon Juice, stir in and serve