This Vegetable Detox Soup is loaded with goodness and is so flavorful and satisfying!
I don’t know about you guys, but I’m still feeling the after Holiday bloat.
I’ve been trying to incorporate more healthy recipes into my day to day cooking and have been making a lot of soups lately.
A) It’s been so cold… yes it even gets cold in Florida 🙂
B) Soups are super easy to make and take very little time to cook
C) My insides feel so good after eating a hearty bowl of soup
There’s just a small amount of prep work (cutting up the veggies).
Then basically you just throw everything into a pot and let it simmer down until the veggies have softened a bit.
Now I like to use fresh herbs for my soups, I feel like you get so much more flavor that way. I chose Thyme and Rosemary for this.
This literally only took me 30 minutes to make from start to finish.
Watch the 60 second video on how to make this soup below!
Now you could play around with this and add in different veggies if you wanted. It’s totally up to you to make it your own creation! 🙂
You guys are going to love this Vegetable Detox Soup, it’s:
- Loaded with flavor
- and 100% Satisfying
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Vegetable Detox Soup
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Soup
- Cuisine: Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free
- 2 Tbs EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 1/4 of a Sweet Onion chopped
- 1 thumb of Ginger peeled and finely chopped
- 2 Tbs Fresh Thyme chopped
- 2 Tbs Fresh Rosemary chopped
- 4 cups Vegetable Broth
- 2 large Carrots chopped
- 1 medium Zucchini chopped
- 1 large handful of Spinach/Arugula mix
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- In 6 QT Dutch Oven add EVOO and heat over med/high heat
- When oil is warm add Onion, Ginger, Thyme, and Rosemary
- Sauté 2-3 minutes until fragrant
- Add Vegetable Broth, Carrots, Salt, and Pepper
- Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until Carrots have softened just a bit
- Add Zucchini and simmer 5 minutes
- Add Spinach/Arugula mix
- Remove from heat and serve
- Note: Taste the soup as it’s cooking and add more Salt/Pepper to your liking if needed)