This Kale Brussels Cranberry Cashew Salad is so light, healthy, and full of flavor!
I think fall is one of my favorite foodie seasons. I love all things fall, even though I live in Florida now and it’s still in the 90s.
I still have Minnesota blood in me, and as soon as fall hits I can’t wait to use all of the fresh ingredients like Cranberries, Brussels Sprouts, Squash… well this recipe doesn’t have Squash (but I am making more Squash recipes to come soon).
I eat salads pretty much year round for lunch. Depending on the season depends on what I put in it.
I decided to make todays salad with Baby Kale, Shredded Brussels Sprouts (some stores sell these pre-shredded which is nice), Shredded Parmesan, and Cashews.
The dressing was super simple to make too. I mixed together fresh Lemon Juice, EVOO, Salt, and Pepper. That’s it! Easy Peasy!
I hope you guys love this Kale Brussels Cranberry Cashew Salad as much as I did! It’s:
- and so Savory!
What to serve this salad with
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Kale Brussels Cranberry Cashew Salad
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 2-4 1x
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- 2.5 oz Baby Kale
- 10 Brussels Sprouts shredded
- 1/4 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 cup Shredded Parmesan
- 1/4 cup Chopped Cashews
- 2 Tbs Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbs EVOO
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- In a small bowl whisk together Lemon Juice, EVOO, Salt, and Pepper
- In a large bowl add Kale and Brussels
- Pour the Lemon dressing over the greens and massage in so all the leaves are covered
- Add Cranberries, Parmesan, Cashews and mix well