This Papaya Coconut Banana Smoothie is loaded with Vitamin C and tastes like you’re in a Tropical Paradise! We made this version Dairy Free!
For breakfast today, we’re experimenting with something new, Papaya, Coconut, and Banana in a smoothie!
I ♥ Papayas.
I could sit down and eat a whole Papaya to myself (even the seeds, I love the peppery taste of the seeds).
But today I decided not to add the seeds to the smoothie, because I wanted my son to try this (well ok I added a few…shhh 🙂 ).
Turns out, he loved the smoothie, yay! I love it when I get the ‘Gavin Approval’, sometimes that’s hard to get with a picky 13 year old! 🙂
Papaya has so many health benefits:
- It’s rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals.
- It has special digestive enzymes that can often relieve digestive problems.
- It has Vitamin A which will help keep your eyes and vision healthy.
- It can help protect your skin against free radicals known to cause damage that leads to wrinkles and other signs of aging.
Papaya truly is a Superfood!
If you try this and love this as much as I do, show some love and leave a comment below and rate it – it’s really helpful for me and other readers. 🙂
And don’t forget to take a picture and Hashtag it #Tastefulventure on Instagram so I can see!
Papaya Coconut Banana Smoothie
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 2-4 1x
- Category: Smoothie
- Cuisine: Caribbean
- 1 Papaya
- 1 1/2 cups Unsweetened Coconut Milk, I used So Delicious brand
- 2 Bananas
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 cup ice
- Add Coconut Milk to blender.
- Cut Papaya in half and remove seeds. I like to add a few seeds to the blender, it give it a bit of a kick.
- Scoop out Papaya meat and put in blender.
- Add 2 Bananas, Vanilla, and ice.
- Blend until smooth.