These Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas are so easy to make and loaded with flavor! Perfect for those busy weeknights!
Fall is just around the corner, so I feel like it’s time to bring you guys some yummy Slow Cooker recipes!
Even though it doesn’t feel like Fall yet here in Southern Florida (yep it’s still 100 degrees everyday), I still love using my Slow Cooker.
I actually use my Slow Cooker year round. It’s nice when it’s scorching hot outside and I don’t feel like turning on my oven.
Plus there’s just nothing better than throwing all of the ingredients that are in a recipe into a Slow Cooker and letting it do all the work for you.
You can just go about your busy day and when it’s time for dinner everything is already done!
I hope you guys love these Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas as much as we did! They’re:
- Easy to make
- and so Incredibly Delicious
If you like this recipe check out some of my other yummy Slow Cooker recipes below:
Slow Cooker Chicken Burrito Bowls
Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
Slow Cooker Skinny Vegetarian Chili
Slow Cooker Hawaiian Chicken Tacos
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours 10 mins
- Yield: 4-6 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Mexican, Gluten Free
- 1 1/2 lbs Chicken Cutlets
- 14.5 oz can of Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Red Bell Pepper cut into thin strips
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper cut into thin strips
- 1 large Sweet Onion cut into thin strips
- Juice from 1 Lime
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- Soft Tortilla Shells
- Mix together Chili Powder, Paprika, Garlic Powder, Cumin, Oregano, Salt, and Pepper
- Sprinkle seasoning over both sides of Chicken Cutlets
- Spread 1/2 of the Fire Roasted Tomatoes on the bottom of a Slow Cooker
- Layer 1/2 of the Peppers and Onions over the Tomatoes
- Add Chicken, then top with remaining Tomatoes, Peppers, Onions, and Lime Juice
- Cover and cook on Low 6 hours or High 3 hours
- Serve with Soft Tortilla Shells
Leave a Reply