These Spinach Tomato Egg Muffins with Fontina Cheese are super easy to make and are loaded with flavor! Perfect for making ahead, just heat and eat the next day for breakfast on the go!
Anyone that know me, knows that I’m all about the brunch scene. I try to mix it up. Sometimes I go out for brunch, and sometimes I like to stay in my pjs all morning and make brunch at home. 🙂
Today was one of those mornings I wanted to stay in, wear my flannel pjs and cook up a storm.
It’s been really cold this week in southern Florida… don’t roll your eyes just yet. I mean I moved here from Minnesota so I’m well aware of what real cold weather is. But now that I’m accustomed to the heat, if it drops below 70 degrees I freeze. Haha don’t judge!
Alright lets get into making these Spinach Tomato Egg Muffins with Fontina Cheese!
I love making eggs in a muffin tin. There’s so much variety you can do, and it makes cleaning up a breeze!
Just mix everything together, then spoon egg mixture 3/4 of the way full in each muffin tin, bake and proceed to chow down on deliciousness!
If you want more recipes like this, check out these below:
I hope you guys love these Spinach Tomato Egg Muffins with Fontina Cheese as much as we did! They’re:
- Easy to make
- Great for meal prepping
- and Incredibly Delicious!
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Spinach Tomato Egg Muffins with Fontina Cheese
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 3-4
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- 6 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh Spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped Grape Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup finely shredded Fontina Cheese + a little more for topping if desired
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Tbs Coconut Milk
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium bowl whisk together Eggs and Coconut Milk
- Add Spinach, Tomatoes, Cheese, Salt, and Pepper, stir in
- Spray large 12 count muffin tin with cooking spray
- Spoon Egg mixture into muffin tin so each one is filled 3/4 full
- Bake 25 minutes
- Makes approximately 9 muffins