Breakfast, it’s one of my favorite meals of the day! I especially love breakfast dishes that are super easy to make and have enough leftovers so I can easily heat them up the next morning. These Mini Ham and Cheese Frittatas are all of those, easy to make, and easy to reheat the next day. 🙂
In a hurry? Watch the 60 second recipe video below to learn how to make this! ↓
So let’s get this breakfast started! Are you drooling yet? 🙂
There’s just something that’s so cool to me about making recipes in a muffin tin that aren’t actual muffins. 😛
Spray your muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Then layer the ham, top with cheese, and fill cups about 3/4 full with the egg mixture. Put it in the oven to bake, and breakfast is served!
I hope you enjoy these as much as I did. And remember, If you try this, let me know what you think! Just leave a comment below and rate it – it’s really helpful for me and other readers. 🙂 And don’t forget to take a picture and Hashtag it #Tastefulventure on Instagram so I can see! Cheers!
- 8 Eggs
- 1 Tbs Chives
- 1 Tbs Tarragon
- Pepper to taste
- 1½ cups chopped Ham
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Tbs Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Spray 12 cup muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray
- Layer ham on the bottom of each cup
- Top with cheese
- In medium bowl whisk together eggs, chives, tarragon, pepper, and milk
- Pour egg mixture evenly over ham and cheese filling the muffin tins around ¾ full.
- Bake 20-25 minutes
If you like this recipe subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get new recipes sent directly to your inbox! Click Here To Subscribe and Get Our 3 Day Detox Guide As A Bonus!