This Butternut Squash Gnocchi with Pancetta and Sage comes together in less than 10 minutes! It’s so creamy, comforting, and savory!
If you’ve been following the blog for awhile now then you may remember awhile back I had posted a recipe for Butternut Squash Pasta Sauce. This sauce makes approximately 3 cups which is perfect if you want to make multiple easy meals throughout the week. Or you can also freeze the sauce, then just thaw it out as you need it.
I made a few different recipes using that homemade sauce like this Butternut Squash Pizza with Kale Sage and Pomegranate, as well as this Butternut Squash Spaghetti with Fried Sage and Pancetta.
I still had some pasta sauce leftover after those two recipes, so I decided to mix it in with some gluten free Gnocchi along with some fried Pancetta and Sage. The result? Absolutely Delicious!!
I hope you love this Butternut Squash Gnocchi with Pancetta and Sage as much as I did! It’s:
- Easy to make
- and Insanely Delicious!
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Butternut Squash Gnocchi with Pancetta and Sage
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 2
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Gluten Free, Italian
- 340 grams Mini Gnocchi (I used DeLallo gluten free brand)
- 2 Tbs EVOO
- 2 oz diced Pancetta
- 12 Sage Leaves
- 1 cup Butternut Squash Sauce
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Bring water to a boil for the Gnocchi, while you’re waiting for this, start cooking the Pancetta and Sage
- Note: Gnocchi cooks very fast, so don’t add it to the boiling water until the last few minutes the Pancetta and Sage are done)
- In a large frying pan add EVOO and heat over med heat
- When oil is shimmering add Pancetta and Sage
- Sauté 5-8 minutes until Pancetta is cooked through and Sage is crispy
- Cook Gnocchi as directed on package
- Drain but save about 1/2 a cup of pasta water to add to the sauce
- Add Gnocchi to frying pan and turn heat to med/high
- Add Butternut Squash Sauce and a bit of the pasta water to create your desired consistency for the sauce thickness
- Cook 2 minutes stirring constantly so everything mixes well
- Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese and serve immediately