This Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Gnocchi (Gluten Free) can be made in less than 10 minutes and is so delicious! Perfect for those busy week nights!
You guys! I’m super happy because I finally found a Gluten Free Gnocchi that tasted delicious!
If you’re Gluten Free and have tried countless pastas, breads, etc… then you know it can be hit or miss on flavor a lot of times.
On one of my daily trips to the grocery store (life of a food blogger), I stumbled across a new Gluten Free pasta section.
To be honest I normally don’t eat a ton of pasta, mainly because I haven’t found a Gluten Free brand that I like.
I saw this brand Delallo (which I’m very familiar with but have never seen any GF products from them before), so I excitedly put every GF pasta from them I could find into my cart. 🙂
When I got home I was trying to decide what to use as a sauce for the Gnocchi. I opened the fridge, and saw some Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto that I had made the previous day. So I thought, hey why not mix this in with it!
The result? Absolutely 100% Delizioso!
This Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Gnocchi is:
- Soft and Fluffy
- and Super easy to make
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
More Gnocchi Recipes
- Lemon Chive Pesto Gnocchi
- Easy Gnocchi Bolognese Bake
- Pan Fried Gnocchi with Basil Pesto
- Butternut Squash Gnocchi with Pancetta and Sage
Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Gnocchi (Gluten Free)
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Italian, Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- 1 12oz package Mini Gnocchi (I used gluten free from DeLallo)
- 3 Tbs Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
- 3 Tbs EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 1/4 cup hot water from the pot the pasta gets cooked in
- Parmesan Cheese for garnish
- Basil leaves chopped for garnish
- In a medium saucepan fill 3/4 with water, add 1 Tbs Salt, and bring to a boil
- Cook Gnocchi as directed on package (about 2 minutes or until they float to the top)
- Drain and reserve 1/4 cup of the water to add to the pasta
- In a large serving bowl mix in Pesto with EVOO until combined
- Toss hot Gnocchi in bowl with Pesto until coated
- Add some of the hot pasta water to loosen the sauce until desired consistency
- Sprinkle Parmesan Cheese and Basil if desired on top
- Serve immediately
Leave a Reply