These Healing Turmeric Sweet Potato Kale Quinoa Bowls are loaded with goodness! Topped it with a Lemon, Tahini, Maple Syrup Dressing for the win!
Do you guys remember that batch of Coconut Oil Kale Chips I made a few days ago? Well since I made a really big batch, I decided to use some of them up to make these yummy Healing Turmeric Sweet Potato Kale Quinoa Bowls!
I call it a ‘Healing’ bowl because everything in this dish is soooo good for you! I mean there’s:
- Kale Chips
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes sprinkled with Turmeric
- and a homemade Lemon Tahini Maple Syrup Dressing!
If you’ve never roasted Sweet Potatoes with Turmeric, this is life changing! Oh so good!
Turmeric has so many health benefits, it:
- Reduces inflammation
- Boosts skin health
- Helps fight depression
- Helps detoxify the liver
- Combats obesity
It’s like a true Super Food!
Now you can eat these bowls warm or cold. I actually prefer them cold, but it’s totally up to you.
For the simple yummy dressing for this bowl I just mixed together Tahini, Maple Syrup, Lemon Juice, and then added some hot water to it to make it more runny. Add in your desired amount to make it the consistency you like!
I hope you guys love these bowls as much as I did! They’re:
- Great for Meal Prep
- and so Delicious!
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Healing Turmeric Sweet Potato Kale Quinoa Bowls
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 2
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: Gluten Free, Vegan
- 1/2 cup Dry Quinoa
- 6 large Green Kale Leaves
- 1 Tbs Coconut Oil
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 1 large Sweet Potato peeled and diced
- 1-2 Tbs Coconut Oil melted
- 1 Tbs Turmeric
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup Tahini
- 1 Tbs Maple Syrup
- 1-2 Tbs Lemon Juice
- 1-2 Tbs hot Water
- Cook Quinoa as directed on package
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees
- Wash and dry Kale leaves
- Tear Kale into bite size pieces, discarding thick stems
- Add Kale to a bowl, drizzle 1 Tbs Coconut Oil over and mix well with hands ensuring all leaves are coated
- Add Kale to baking sheet, sprinkle with a pinch of Sea Salt
- Bake 15 minutes, turn leaves and bake 5-10 minutes longer until crispy (watch closely as they can burn easily)
- Remove from oven and let cool
- Turn oven temp to 400 degrees
- Add Sweet Potatoes to baking sheet, drizzle with 1-2 Tbs Coconut Oil, sprinkle Turmeric and 1/2 tsp Sea Salt over and mix well
- Bake 20 minutes flipping half way through
- In a small bowl mix Tahini, Maple Syrup, Lemon Juice, drizzle in hot water until desired dressing consistency
- Divide Quinoa, Potatoes, and Kale into 2 bowls
- Drizzle dressing over