These Basil Pesto Crostini with Roasted Tomatoes are such an easy appetizer to make and a crowd favorite!
The idea to create this yummy appetizer actually came to me after creating this Basil Pesto Quinoa with Grilled Chicken and Roasted Tomatoes.
The combo of Basil Pesto and Roasted Tomatoes just goes so good together, that I thought ‘Hey why not put it on a crostini’?!
The result? SO GOOD!
I hope you guys love this Basil Pesto Crostini with Roasted Tomatoes as much as I did! They’re:
- Super easy to make
- Bursting with flavor
- Perfect for any party
- and Insanely Delicious
If you’re looking for other crostini appetizers make sure you check out my other recipes below!
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Basil Pesto Crostini with Roasted Tomatoes
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 12 mins
- Total Time: 22 mins
- Yield: 4-8 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- 8 Baguette slices
- 16 Grape or Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 cups packed Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1/4 cup EVOO + 1 Tbs (extra virgin olive oil)
- 2 cloves Garlic peeled
- 1/4 cup Slivered Almonds
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Shredded Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place Baguette slices on a sheet pan
- Place Tomatoes on a separate sheet pan and drizzle 1 Tbs EVOO over
- Bake Baguette slices 4 min each side
- Bake Tomatoes 10-12 minutes until roasted and slightly wilted
- In a food processor add 1/4 cup EVOO, Garlic, Almonds, Salt, Pepper, and Parmesan
- Blend until smooth
- Spread Basil Pesto over each Crostini
- Top with roasted Tomatoes