This Baked Ricotta Cheese Dip with Garlic Thyme and Lemon is THE BEST party dip ever! So cheesy, warm, and savory!
Ok I admit it, I’m addicted to… CHEESE!
I tried giving up cheese once. Once is the key word. 😀
So now that the Holiday season is in full swing, I’m all about the food, the wine, the people, the parties… I love this time of year!!
This yummy cheesy dip is perfect for entertaining your Holiday guests.
This recipe actually came to be while I was on a little shopping trip to Target. I was looking for cute fall/winter food props and came across this adorable mini cast iron dutch oven!
Now you can use any small baking dish you choose, I just thought this one was uber cute. 🙂
Oh and I ended up using my go-to gluten free baguettes from Udi’s to make the crostini to top this with! But if you’re not gluten free then feel free to use your favorite rustic baguette.
I hope you guys love this Baked Ricotta Cheese Dip with Garlic Thyme and Lemon as much as I did! It’s:
- and Insanely Delicious!
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Baked Ricotta Cheese Dip with Garlic Thyme and Lemon
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 6-8 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- 16 oz Ricotta Cheese
- 2 Tbs finely shredded Pecorino Romano Cheese
- 4 Cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tsp Lemon zest (approximately 1 Lemon)
- 1 Tbs fresh Thyme
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Tbs EVOO
- Crostini bread for dipping (I used gluten free)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- In a medium bowl mix together Ricotta, Pecorino Romano, Garlic, Lemon Zest, Thyme, Salt, Pepper, and EVOO
- Add to a small baking dish (I used a mini dutch oven)
- Bake 15-20 minutes until cheese is nice and bubbly
- Serve over Crostini bread