These Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus with Lemon Pesto Crostini are a great appetizer to throw together at the last minute. This is a hit at every party!
I love making my own Pesto. It’s so easy to make and is way better than any store bought Pesto. Plus it’s very versatile!
Basically all you need to make this Lemon Pesto is Italian Parsley, Cashews, Parmesan, Garlic, Salt, Lemon Juice, and EVOO.
Then blend it all up in a food processor and Boom! Now you have a delicious Pesto!
For the Crostini I used Schar gluten free baguettes. This is by far my favorite gluten free baguette that I have found. And no this is not sponsored, I just truly love this brand and wanted to share it with you. 🙂
Just slice the baguette into 1 inch slices and bake at 400 degrees, 4 minutes each side or until crispy. While that’s toasting you can sauté the Asparagus up!
Then spread the pesto on the Crostini, wrap the Asparagus with Prosciutto, and that’s it!
I hope you guys love these Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus with Lemon Pesto Crostini as much as we did! They’re:
- Easy to make
- A crowd favorite
- and oh so Savory
More Easy Appetizer Recipes
- Prosciutto Pear Brie and Honey Crostini
- Hot Chipotle Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Pomegranate Crostini with Ricotta and Mint
- Air Fryer Keto Crab Cakes
- Smoked Salmon with Lemon Pesto Crostini
- Grilled Caprese Brie
- Baked Brie with Garlic and Thyme
- Baked Ricotta Cheese Dip with Garlic Thyme and Lemon
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus with Lemon Pesto Crostini
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 8 mins
- Total Time: 18 mins
- Yield: 8–10 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Gluten free
- 6–8 slices Prosciutto
- 1 bunch Asparagus thick stems trimmed
- 2 Tbs EVOO
- 1 Baguette (I used Schar gluten free brand)
- 2 cups Flat Italian Parsley
- 1/4 cup Cashews
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Tbs fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup EVOO
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Slice Baguette into 1 inch size pieces and place on baking sheet
- Bake 4 minutes each side or until toasted
- Set aside and cool
- In a large frying pan add 2 Tbs EVOO and heat over med/high heat
- Add Asparagus and sauté 2-4 minutes until slightly softened but still crispy, set aside
- Add Parsley, Cashews, Parmesan, Garlic, Salt, Lemon Juice, and 1/4 cup EVOO to a food processor and blend until smooth
- Spread Pesto over each crostini
- Cut Asparagus to length of crostini
- Tear Prosciutto into smaller pieces and wrap around Asparagus (you can wrap more than one asparagus for each crostini if you prefer)
- Place on top of Pesto and serve
- Note: If you have leftover Pesto you can store in an air tight container in the fridge up to 5 days. You can use this in pasta, on sandwiches, etc.