This Smoked Salmon with Lemon Pesto Crostini is an easy peasy appetizer that everyone will love!
If you’ve been following the blog, then you know how much I love Smoked Salmon. Maybe it’s my Norwegian heritage. I could eat Smoked Salmon every day of the week and never get sick of it. 🙂
A lot of my recipe creations come from scrounging through the fridge and looking to see what leftovers or produce I need to use up.
I had just made a batch of my Lemon Pesto Penne with Crispy Prosciutto and Asparagus the other night and had some leftover Lemon Pesto.
So I decided to cut up a gluten free baguette and make Crostini out of it. Topped each slice with Lemon Pesto, Smoked Salmon and BOOM… a taste explosion was created!
I hope you guys love these Smoked Salmon with Lemon Pesto Crostini as much as we did! They’re:
- Super easy to make
- A crowd favorite
- and Totally Satisfying
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Smoked Salmon with Lemon Pesto Crostini
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 8 mins
- Total Time: 18 mins
- Yield: 8-10 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Seafood, Gluten free
- 4 – 6 oz Smoked Salmon
- 1 Baguette (I used Schar gluten free brand)
- 2 cups Flat Italian Parsley
- 1/4 cup Cashews
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Tbs fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup EVOO
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Slice Baguette into 1 inch thick pieces and place on a baking sheet
- Bake 4 minutes each side or until toasted on each side
- Set aside and let cool
- Add Parsley, Cashews, Parmesan, Garlic, Salt, Lemon Juice, and EVOO to a food processor and blend until smooth
- Spread Pesto over each Crostini
- Top with slices of Smoked Salmon
- Serve and enjoy!
- Note: If you have leftover Pesto, you can store in an air tight container in the fridge up to 5 days. You can use this in pastas, on sandwiches, etc.