This Pomegranate Crostini with Ricotta and Mint will be your new favorite appetizer! It’s super easy to make for any last minutes guests, and is sure to wow a crowd!
This appetizer was a total experiment for me. I was making a few other recipes using Pomegranate and had a lot leftover so I was trying to figure out what to do with them.
I also had a big tub of Ricotta and some Mint leaves on hand, and I thought the combo of all three flavors would blend well together. And guess what? It totally did!! Yum!
I usually have a bag of Udi’s gluten free baguettes in my freezer just in case I get last minutes guests. That way I can whip up a tasty Crostini concoction from whatever I might have in my fridge that day.
This literally took less than 10 minutes to make which is perfect for when people just pop in.
I decided to also add this appetizer to my Thanksgiving menu. It’s just so colorful and festive looking!
I still can’t get over the fact that Thanksgiving is a little over a week away. I feel like it’s still September. Sometimes I just forget what month it is because I live in Florida where it’s an endless summer. It’s a strange feeling. Really.
So if time got away from you and you’re scrambling like me to figure out what to make on the big day, I put together 11 Gluten Free Thanksgiving Recipes just for you! 🙂
I hope you guys love these Pomegranate Crostini with Ricotta and Mint as much as we did! They’re:
- Easy to make
- Super Tasty
And the perfect addition to any party!
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up.
More Easy Appetizer Recipes
- Prosciutto Pear Brie and Honey Crostini
- Hot Chipotle Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Baked Brie with Garlic and Thyme
- Air Fryer Keto Crab Cakes
- Smoked Salmon with Lemon Pesto Crostini
- Grilled Caprese Brie
- Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus with Lemon Pesto Crostini
- Baked Ricotta Cheese Dip with Garlic Thyme and Lemon
Pomegranate Crostini with Ricotta and Mint
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 8 mins
- Total Time: 13 mins
- Yield: 3-6 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- 6 Baguette slices
- 1/4 cup Whipped Ricotta
- 15–20 fresh Mint Leaves sliced thin
- 1/4 cup Pomegranate Arils
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Place Baguette slices on a sheet pan, bake 4 minutes each side until toasted
- Remove from oven and let cool
- Spread Ricotta over Crostini
- Top each with Mint Leaves and Pomegranate Arils