Ok you guys, we need to talk about these Skinny Buffalo Cauliflower Bites for a second. These have all of the flavor of Buffalo Wings but without all of the calories. Woohoo!
Seriously, I cannot stop eating these.
I have been craving Buffalo Wings for a while now, maybe it’s a fall thing.
But I’ve been trying to watch my calorie intake lately because I’ve got less than 30 days until my cruise and I want to look half way decent in a bathing suit.
So I decided to create one of my favorite appetizers and put a healthy spin on it.
I gotta admit when I first attempted to make these I was a bit skeptical. Can Cauliflower really taste like Buffalo Wings? Yes, yes they can.
In a hurry? Watch the 60 second recipe video below to learn how to make this! ↓
If you like this video please subscribe to my YouTube Channel, that way you get updated every time I put up a new Recipe Video (currently once a week).
Or if you prefer pictures instead, keep scrolling down for the step by step!
I used a whole head of Cauliflower for this.
When you chop the Cauliflower keep the florets in big pieces (think wing size).
Add the Cauliflower to a large Ziplock bag.
In a small bowl whisk together Frank’s Red Hot Sauce, Garlic Powder, Honey, Sea Salt, and Pepper.
Then pour the mixture into the bag over the Cauliflower.
Seal the bag and shake it around a bit making sure all sides of the Cauliflower have sauce.
Add the Cauliflower to a sheet pan lined with parchment paper (less messy this way).
Bake at 450 degrees for 20 – 30 minutes, depending on how big your florets are. Mine were really big so it took 30 minutes.
Then proceed to dip these bites of deliciousness into some Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing.
I recommend my Dairy Free Ranch Dressing for this. 🙂
If you try this, let me know what you think by leaving a comment below!
And don’t forget to take a picture and Hashtag it #Tastefulventure on Instagram so I can see!
- 1 head Cauliflower, stems removed and chopped into bite size florets
- ¾ cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbs Honey
- ¼ tsp ground Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In small bowl add Frank's Red Hot Sauce, Garlic Powder, Honey, Salt, and Pepper.
- Stir to combine.
- Add Cauliflower florets to a large ziplock bag and pour sauce over Cauliflower.
- Seal bag and move the Cauliflower around so it all gets coated with the sauce.
- Add Cauliflower to a sheet pan lined with parchment paper (if you're not using parchment paper, then spray the pan with non-stick cooking spray).
- Bake 20-30 minutes depending on how big your florets are.
- Serve with Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing.