These Buffalo Ranch Deviled Eggs are the first to go at every party I bring them to. The mixture between the spiciness of the Tabasco and the coolness of the Ranch Dressing really kicks these Deviled Eggs up a notch!
Over the years of boiling eggs and trying every trick known to man about what the perfect way to boil an egg is, I think I’ve figured it out.
I add the Eggs to a medium saucepan and fill with water just above the Eggs.
Bring water to a boil over high heat, then turn the heat down slightly to med/high heat. You want a nice simmering boil. Boil for 10 minutes and remove pan from heat.
Add the Eggs to a bowl of ice water, then start to crack and peel.
If the shells get sticky or you have a hard time peeling them, dip them back into the ice water. Sometimes it’s easier to peel if they are more wet.
Once all your Eggs are peeled, slice them in half lengthwise. Spoon out the yolks and place them in a medium size bowl.
Add in Sea Salt, Pepper, Tabasco, and Ranch.
Stir it up and give it a quick taste. If it’s too spicy, add in more Ranch. If it’s not spicy enough, add in more Tabasco.
That’s what I love about these, you can make them as little or as spicy as you want!
Now I added my yolk mixture to a Pastry Bag, cut off the tip, and slowly squeezed the yolk mixture into each egg shell.
If you don’t have a pastry bag, you can also spoon the mixture into the shell, it just won’t look as pretty. Did I just say Deviled Eggs could be pretty? Oh boy, I think this foodie has lost it! 🙂
Now go ahead and grab one or two or three of these beauties and proceed to chow down!
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it #tastefulventure on Instagram! I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Buffalo Ranch Deviled Eggs
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Gluten Free, Appetizer
- Add Eggs to large sauce pan and fill with water just above the Eggs.
- Heat over high heat until water starts to boil.
- Reduce heat to med/high and boil for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add Eggs to a bowl of cold ice water.
- Remove shells from Eggs.
- Slice Eggs in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out Egg Yolks into a medium bowl.
- Add Salt, Pepper, Tabasco Sauce, and Ranch Dressing to the Egg Yolks and mash/stir until creamy.
- Scoop Egg Yolk mixture into a pastry bag and squeeze it evenly into each Egg hole.
- Top each Deviled Egg with a dash of Paprika.
Disclaimer: there are Amazon affiliate links in this post