Ok you guys, this Roasted Garlic Cauliflower recipe is soooo addicting! I seriously can’t stop eating this! But that’s ok, because it has almost zero calories and hardly any carbs…woohoo! That means I can eat the whole pan! 😛
Cauliflower is probably one of my favorite vegetables.
It’s one of the most versatile vegetables. You can eat it raw and dip it in some Black Bean Hummus, or use it to replace certain types of food. For instance, I like to use it to make a gluten free, low carb pizza crust. Or even use it to make a mock “Rice”.
Or you can just roast the Cauliflower like I did today.
It always amazes me how roasted vegetables have such a rich unique flavor. I try to roast veggies whenever I can for an easy side dish.
For the Cauliflower I season it with Garlic, Nutmeg (for a bit of a nutty taste), Thyme, Red Pepper Flakes, Salt, Pepper, and some Olive Oil.
Roast it on a baking sheet for 20 minutes at 450 degrees and you have perfection! I secretly like to cook mine a few extra minutes so they brown up a little more (I like the burnt edges, it’s like candy to me).
Here’s what I love about this Roasted Garlic Cauliflower:
It’s a great low carb side dish
It’s totally addicting, seriously, sometimes I just make a batch and eat it all by itself. Don’t judge. 🙂
- 1 head organic Cauliflower
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Minced Garlic
- 2 tsp Nutmeg
- 2 tsp Thyme
- pinch of Red Pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Wash Cauliflower and remove stems.
- Chop Cauliflower into bite size pieces.
- Place Cauliflower onto greased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle all seasonings evenly over Cauliflower.
- Drizzle Olive Oil evenly over everything and bake 20 minutes.
- Once baked remove from oven and place in bowl, stir slightly to blend in flavors.