Spicy Hummus that can be made in less than 5 minutes! This is my new go-to hummus to make at home, so delicious and so easy!
I love making my own Hummus.
It’s just so much better and cost effective to make it at home. Plus you can experiment with different flavors, etc. that you can’t always find in the grocery store.
I haven’t been able to find a Spicy Hummus in the grocery store that I like, so I decided to whip up my own!
- Chipotle Chili Powder
- Sea Salt
- Lime Juice
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Just add everything to a Food Processor and pulse for about 30 seconds until smooth and creamy.
These are all staple ingredients I always have on hand, so basically the only added expense are the veggies I buy to dip in this yummy dish!
You can make this more or less spicy depending on your liking, just add more or less Chipotle Chili Powder.
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it #tastefulventure on Instagram! I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Gluten Free, Vegan
- 1 15oz can Chickpeas rinsed and drained
- 2 large Garlic cloves
- 2 Tbs Tahini
- 1/2 tsp Chipotle Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 Tbs fresh Lime Juice (about 1/2 a lime)
- 1/4 cup EVOO
- 2–4 Tbs Water (add more for more creaminess)
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or high speed blender.
- Pulse or blend about 30 seconds until combined.
- Serve with veggies or chips.
Disclaimer: There are Amazon affiliate links in this post