Roasted Vegetables and Rice Bowls, so delicious, healthy, and perfect for meal prepping!
So do you guys remember awhile back when I made a big tray of Roasted Veggies? I love roasting vegetables, I usually do big batches at a time so I can use them for several different meals throughout the week.
Like this Roasted Vegetable Pizza I made. Yum!
I still had plenty of Roasted Vegetables leftover from that so I decided to make some healthy Rice Bowls with them!
I just cooked up some Brown Rice and added some Roasted Garlic Rice Vinegar in with the rice for some extra flavor.
Topped it with the Roasted Veggies, and had healthy pre-made lunches for a few days! 🙂
For the Roasted Vegetables you can use whatever you like. I used Onions, Mushrooms, Red Pepper and Eggplant which tasted amazing!
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Roasted Vegetables and Rice Bowls
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 45 mins
- Yield: 3-4 1x
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free
- 1 Sweet Onion sliced thin
- 1 Red Pepper sliced thin
- 1 small Eggplant halved and sliced
- 16 oz Portobella Mushrooms sliced
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- 3 Tbs EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 1 cup dry Brown Rice
- 2–4 Tbs NAKANO Roasted Garlic Rice Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Wash and slice vegetables
- Place vegetables on a baking sheet
- Sprinkle with Salt and Pepper
- Drizzle with EVOO
- Bake 20-25 minutes
- While veggies are cooking prepare rice as directed on package
- Stir in the Roasted Garlic Rice Vinegar to the cooked rice, starting with 2 Tbs, (taste and add more to your desired taste)
- Add rice to bowls and top with roasted veggies