I don’t know why, but I always forget how easy it is to roast vegetables.
It’s perfect, because you can roast a big pan of your favorite veggies and then keep them on hand in the fridge to use for different meals throughout the week! (Hint…more roasted veggie recipes coming soon… like this yummy Roasted Vegetable Pizza!)
My veggies of choice for this recipe were Eggplant, Red Bell Peppers, Sweet Onions, and Portobello Mushrooms. But you could swap any of these out for whatever your favorite is.
Just slice everything up, layer it on a baking sheet (try not to overlap the veggies – I keep them in a single layer for even roasting), then drizzle with EVOO, and sprinkle some Salt and Pepper over everything. Now you could definitely season it with your favorite seasonings…it’s totally up to you!
I hope you all LOVE these Roasted Vegetables! They’re:
- and 100% Delicious!
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up.
My Favorite Sauce and Dip Recipes
- Lemon Dill Tartar Sauce
- 5 Minute Garlic Aioli
- Spicy Mayo Dipping Sauce
- Avocado Cilantro Sauce
- Spicy Peanut Sauce
- Honey Mustard Sauce
- Dill Dijon Sauce
Easy Roasted Vegetables
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free
- 1 Sweet Onion sliced thin
- 1 Red Pepper sliced thin
- 1 small Eggplant halved and sliced
- 16 oz Portobella Mushrooms sliced
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- 3 Tbs EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Wash and slice veggies
- Add to a baking sheet in a single layer (try not to overlap)
- Sprinkle Salt and Pepper over veggies
- Drizzle EVOO over veggies
- Bake 20-25 minutes