This Spinach Tomato and Ricotta White Pizza is loaded with flavor, this will seriously be your new favorite pizza!
We have pizza night in our house at least once a week. I prefer making my own unique combinations instead of ordering pizza from somewhere else.
That way I can use fresh ingredients and I know for sure it will be made gluten free. I’ve been obsessed with these gluten free pizza crusts from Schar. They come out perfectly crispy with a nice thick crust.
Now let’s talk about this white sauce…. You guys this white sauce is EVERYTHING!
It’s basically just a mixture of Ricotta, Parmesan, and Basil. Now the portions I used made this pizza extra cheesy because that’s how I like it. If you’re not into lots of cheese then I suggest using a smaller amount.
I topped it with Sautéed Spinach and Garlic, fresh Mozzarella, and Grape Tomatoes. Then bake it for 12 minutes (if you’re using a different crust than cook following those directions).
This pizza pairs well with a nice bottle of Malbec, and goes great when you need a good Netflix binge! 🙂
I hope you enjoy this Spinach Tomato and Ricotta White Pizza as much as we did! It’s:
- Easy to make
- Gluten Free
- and INSANELY Delicious!
Be sure to check out my other yummy pizza creations:
Butternut Squash Pizza with Kale Sage and Pomegranate
Arugula Pesto Pizza with Tomato and Zucchini
Prosciutto Basil Buffalo Mozzarella Pizza
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Spinach Tomato and Ricotta White Pizza
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 12 mins
- Total Time: 22 mins
- Yield: 2-4 1x
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Italian, Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- 1 9inch thick Pizza Crust (I used Schar gluten free brand)
- 1 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1/4 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 6 large Basil leaves chopped
- 4 oz fresh Mozzarella sliced
- 3 large Garlic Cloves minced
- 6 Grape Tomatoes halved
- 5 oz fresh Spinach
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Tbs EVOO
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (this is based on Schar pizza crust brand, cooking time will vary by what type of crust you use)
- In a large frying pan add EVOO and heat over med heat
- When oil is shimmering add Garlic and sauté 1 minute
- Add Spinach and sauté 3-4 minutes until Spinach has wilted, set aside
- In a medium bowl mix together Ricotta, Parmesan, and Basil
- Spread Ricotta mixture over crust
- Add Spinach and Garlic mixture
- Top with Mozzarella and Tomatoes
- Bake12 minutes or as directed on pizza package
Leave a Reply