This Spinach Tomato and Ricotta White Pizza is loaded with flavor, this will seriously be your new favorite pizza!
We have pizza night in our house at least once a week. I prefer making my own unique combinations instead of ordering pizza from somewhere else.
That way I can use fresh ingredients and I know for sure it will be made gluten free. I’ve been obsessed with these gluten free pizza crusts from Schar. They come out perfectly crispy with a nice thick crust.
Now let’s talk about this white sauce…. You guys this white sauce is EVERYTHING!
It’s basically just a mixture of Ricotta, Parmesan, and Basil. Now the portions I used made this pizza extra cheesy because that’s how I like it. If you’re not into lots of cheese then I suggest using a smaller amount.
I topped it with Sautéed Spinach and Garlic, fresh Mozzarella, and Grape Tomatoes. Then bake it for 12 minutes (if you’re using a different crust than cook following those directions).
This pizza pairs well with a nice bottle of Malbec, and goes great when you need a good Netflix binge! 🙂
I hope you enjoy this Spinach Tomato and Ricotta White Pizza as much as we did! It’s:
- Easy to make
- Gluten Free
- and INSANELY Delicious!
Be sure to check out my other yummy pizza creations:
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Spinach Tomato and Ricotta White Pizza
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 12 mins
- Total Time: 22 mins
- Yield: 2-4
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Italian, Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- 1 9inch thick Pizza Crust (I used Schar gluten free brand)
- 1 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1/4 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 6 large Basil leaves chopped
- 4 oz fresh Mozzarella sliced
- 3 large Garlic Cloves minced
- 6 Grape Tomatoes halved
- 5 oz fresh Spinach
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Tbs EVOO
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (this is based on Schar pizza crust brand, cooking time will vary by what type of crust you use)
- In a large frying pan add EVOO and heat over med heat
- When oil is shimmering add Garlic and sauté 1 minute
- Add Spinach and sauté 3-4 minutes until Spinach has wilted, set aside
- In a medium bowl mix together Ricotta, Parmesan, and Basil
- Spread Ricotta mixture over crust
- Add Spinach and Garlic mixture
- Top with Mozzarella and Tomatoes
- Bake12 minutes or as directed on pizza package