This Ginger Sesame Roasted Broccoli is slightly crispy, tender, and full of flavor! This is the perfect pairing to any Asian dish!
Side dishes can be so boring and bland, so I try to season them up whenever I can.
I made a super savory Asian Salmon to go with this (pssst… spoiler alert, that recipe coming soon) along with some Jasmati Rice.
You could also make a yummy Asian rice bowl using this Ginger Sesame Roasted Broccoli. I’m definitely going to try that next time!
To make this all you need is Broccoli, Ginger, Shallots, Sea Salt, EVOO, and Sesame Seeds.
Whisk together the Ginger, Shallots, Salt, and EVOO. Add the Broccoli to a large bowl and pour the mixture over the Broccoli, coating evenly.
Spread the Broccoli on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake 15 minutes at 425 degrees until some of the tips of the Broccoli are nice and crispy.
Add the cooked Broccoli to a bowl and sprinkle Sesame Seeds over them.
I hope you guys love this Ginger Sesame Roasted Broccoli as much as we did! It’s:
- Super easy to make
- Perfect with any Asian dish
- and incredibly delicious!
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Ginger Sesame Roasted Broccoli
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 2-3 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten Free
- 1 bunch Broccoli, stems removed and cut into small florets
- 1 Tbs finely chopped Ginger
- 1 Tbs finely chopped Shallots
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Tbs EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 1 Tbs Sesame Seeds
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Whisk together Ginger, Shallots, Salt, and EVOO.
- In a large bowl add Broccoli and toss with the Olive Oil mixture, coating evenly.
- Spread Broccoli on a baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes until some of the tips of the Broccoli are browned and crispy.
- Add roasted Broccoli to a large bowl and sprinkle Sesame Seeds over and stir until combined.
- Serve and enjoy!