This post was sponsored by Fresh From Florida as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central, however, all opinions expressed are my own. These Quinoa Fajita Bowls come together in less than 30 minutes and are loaded with flavor! This is a great Vegetarian, Gluten Free option for Mexican night!
We have Mexican night at least once a week in our house, so I’m always looking for ways to mix up the menu so we’re not just eating tacos every week.
I’m a huge fan of fajitas, so I thought I’d put a new spin on it by turning it into a bowl.
I love it when you can just put all of your ingredients into one bowl and then nosh away. It’s less messy, and so much easier to eat.
To make these Quinoa Fajita Bowls is simple.
Start by making the Quinoa. While the Quinoa is cooking, you can chop and prepare the rest of the ingredients so it’s all ready to go.
Next sauté the Peppers and Onions. When I’m buying produce I like to look for the Fresh From Florida label, because I think it’s important to buy local and help the local farmers out. Plus the Florida farmers make it easy for everyone to eat fresh produce year-round.
I can easily find Fresh From Florida produce at my local Publix, like these Baby Bell Peppers I used for this recipe!
Next just add all of the ingredients to your bowls (this recipe also works great for Meal Prepping!)
And proceed to chow down! 🙂
I hope you guys love these Quinoa Fajita Bowls as much as I did! They’re:
- Easy to make
- Gluten Free
- Loaded with Flavor
- Perfect for Meal Prepping
- and so Satisfying!
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
You can find more delicious recipes using Fresh From Florida products on their website, just Follow the Fresh!
Or check them out on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest!Print
Quinoa Fajita Bowls
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 4-6 1x
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Mexican, Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- 1 cup uncooked Quinoa
- 2 Tbs EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 2 Baby Bella Red Peppers sliced thin
- 2 Baby Bella Orange Peppers sliced thin
- 2 Baby Bella Yellow Peppers sliced thin
- 1/2 medium Yellow Onion sliced thin
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Cilantro
- Juice from 1 Lime (about 2–3 Tbs)
- 1 15oz can Black Beans drained and rinsed
- 3 Roma Tomatoes diced
- 1 – 2 Avocados sliced
- Chopped Romaine Lettuce
- Lime wedges and more cilantro for garnish if desired
- Cook Quinoa as directed on package
- Once Quinoa is cooked add Lime Juice and Cilantro, stir well
- Add EVOO to a large skillet and heat over med/high heat
- When oil is warm add Peppers and Onions, sauté 5 minutes until veggies have softened a bit
- In a small bowl mix together Chili Powder, Paprika, Garlic Powder, Cumin, Oregano, Salt, and Pepper
- Pour seasoning over Peppers, add water, and stir for 2-3 minutes
- Heat Black Beans in a microwave safe bowl for 1-2 minutes
- Prepare your bowls
- Add desired amount of Quinoa, Peppers, Beans, Tomatoes, Lettuce, Avocado
- Squeeze more Lime Juice over and add Cilantro if desired
Leave a Reply