This Sun-Dried Tomato Asparagus and Burrata Pizza (Gluten Free) is made with simple fresh ingredients and is INSANELY delicious!
Who’s ready for the 4th of July weekend! I am so ready because me and my bf are road tripping to Key West tomorrow for a mini vacay!
The night before vacation I always like to make a pizza of some sort. Mainly because it’s an easy peasy meal to make with very little prep involved. And because it’s total comfort food. 🙂
I’m totally obsessed with these Schar gluten free pizza crusts.
I like to just use a little EVOO and minced garlic to spread over the crust instead of a traditional pizza sauce. It makes it lighter and more flavorful in my opinion.
I added some sautéed Asparagus, Smoked Sun-Dried Tomatoes, shredded Parmesan, and popped it into the oven.
Once the pizza is baked just tear off some pieces of Burrata and spread as little or as much as you like! I like to let the Burrata sit for 3-4 minutes to let it melt and get ooey gooey cheesy! Yasss!
I hope you love this Sun-Dried Tomato Asparagus and Burrata Pizza as much as we did! It’s:
- Easy to make
- and Incredibly Delicious!
If you love this recipe check out some of my other pizza recipes below:
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Sun-Dried Tomato Asparagus and Burrata Pizza
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Italian, Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- 1 9 inch Schar pizza crust
- 4 Tbs EVOO divided
- 1 clove minced Garlic
- 4–5 Asparagus stalks chopped into bite size pieces (ends trimmed and discarded)
- 1/4 cup Smoked Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan
- 4 oz Burrata
- In a medium frying pan add 2 Tbs EVOO and heat over med heat
- Add Asparagus and sauté 3-5 minutes until slightly softened
- In a small bowl whisk together 2 Tbs EVOO and Garlic
- Spread mixture over Pizza Crust
- Spinkle Parmesan over Pizza Crust
- Top with Asparagus and Smoked Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Bake as directed on package
- Tear off pieces of Burrata and place on Pizza
- Let sit 3-4 minutes until Burrata is warm and melted a bit over Pizza
- Serve and Enjoy!