Need a last minute appetizer to throw together for your Holiday party? Try this Prosciutto Pear Brie and Honey Crostini!
You guys. Meet my new obsession… Prosciutto! 🙂
In fact, I love this more than Bacon! That says ALOT! Anyone that knows me, knows I would put Bacon on anything if I had the chance, haha!
I started eating Prosciutto just this year… I know, I’m super late to the party.
Had I known this delicate meat was so delicious, I would have started scarfing this down much earlier in life.
I’ve been thinking of new ways to use Prosciutto, so I thought, hey why not use it on a crostini!
I actually found some great tasting Gluten Free Italian Baguettes from Schar. I stumbled across this brand at my local grocery store while sifting through the Gluten Free aisle.
So I just sliced up the loaf, toasted it, added:
Drizzled Honey over it!
Yum Yum Yum!
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Prosciutto Pear Brie and Honey Crostini
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 6 mins
- Total Time: 16 mins
- Yield: 6-12
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Baguette sliced into 12 1/4inch size pieces
- 10 oz Brie
- 2 Anjou Pears sliced thin lengthwise (stem and core removed) into 12 pieces
- 4 slices of Prosciutto cut and rolled into 12 pieces
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place Baguette slices on baking sheet and bake 3 minutes each side
- Remove from oven and let cool
- Spread Brie evenly over each Crostini
- Top with Pear slices and Prosciutto
- Drizzle Honey over each one
- Serve immediately