These Grilled Chili Lime Chicken Kabobs are easy to make and oh so savory! This will be truly a crowd favorite at your next bbq!
For the past month I’ve been trying to perfect this Chili Lime Marinade for these Chicken Kabobs. It took about 4 tries until I finally did it! Whoop whoop!
I love making my own Marinades. It’s super easy and tastes way better than any store bought Marinade. Plus you know exactly what’s going into it.
I usually use whatever ingredients I have on hand for my Marinades. Typically I use either white or red cooking wine, EVOO, some sort of spices, and sometimes some citrus.
For this Marinade I used Sherry, EVOO, Lime Juice, Sea Salt, Pepper, Red Pepper Flakes, and Chili Powder.
That’s it! Super simple:)
I marinated the Chicken for about 2 hours which gave it plenty of flavor, but you could marinate it for as little as 30 minutes or as much a day in the fridge. The longer you marinate it, the more flavor you will get.
I hope you guys love these Grilled Chili Lime Chicken Kabobs as much as we did! They’re:
- and Incredibly Delicious
If you like this recipe try my Grilled Honey Lime Shrimp Skewers!
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Grilled Chili Lime Chicken Kabobs
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: Grilling, Chicken, Gluten Free
- 1 1/2 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 Red Bell Pepper cut into large chunks
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper cut into large chunks
- 1 large Sweet Onion cut into large chunks
- 1/2 cup Sherry
- 1/2 cup EVOO
- Juice from 3 Limes
- 2 Tbs Chili Powder
- 8 cloves minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Dash of Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Limes sliced
- In a small bowl mix together Sherry, EVOO, Lime Juice, Chili Powder, Garlic, Salt, Pepper, and Red Pepper Flakes
- Add Chicken to a large ziplock bag and pour marinade over the Chicken
- Seal and lay bag flat so that all of the Chicken is covered by the marinade
- Refrigerate 2 hours
- Skewer the Chicken, Veggies, and Lime slices (alternating groups of Veggies between pieces of Chicken)
- Heat grill to medium heat around 425 degrees
- Place Kabobs on grill and cook 5 minutes each side or until Chicken is cooked all the way through