These Grilled Honey Lime Shrimp Skewers are super easy to make and loaded with flavor! This will be your new favorite way to eat Shrimp!
When we moved into our new home 3 months ago, we purchased a brand new Weber Grill. We’ve been living in an apartment for the last 5 years (since moving to Florida), so grilling was never really a convenient option for us.
I missed grilling so much, because when I lived at my house in Minnesota I would grill every single week. Yep, even in the freezing cold winter. 😛
So now that I’m in a house again with a grill, I feel like a kid at Christmas with a new fun toy to play with! 🙂 I love grilling! Seriously I have been grilling like every other day now… OBSESSED!
Alright let’s get into this recipe peeps!
I created a simple marinade using Rice Vinegar, EVOO, Garlic, Honey, Lime Juice, Red Pepper Flakes, Salt, and Pepper.
Creating your own marinades at home is so much better than buying any store bought ones. Plus it’s very cost effective.
Now I would advise to not marinade the Shrimp more than 30 minutes, otherwise the acid from the Lime Juice will start to break down the delicate Shrimp meat and make it mushy.
I would suggest serving these Grilled Honey Lime Shrimp Skewers with my Avocado Corn Tomato Salad or Mexican Street Corn Salad, or Tex Mex Quinoa Salad. It’s the perfect addition! Just sayin’ 🙂
I hope you guys love these Grilled Honey Lime Shrimp Skewers as much as we did! They’re:
- Simple to make
- Full of flavor
- and INSANELY Delicious
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
More Shrimp Recipes
- Easy Shrimp Risotto with Peas
- Blackened Shrimp Cobb Salad
- Mexican Shrimp Cocktail
- Instant Pot Shrimp Boil
- Easy Shrimp Stir Fry
- Gluten Free Coconut Shrimp
- Spicy Shrimp Tacos with Avocado Cilantro Sauce
- Caribbean Shrimp Quinoa Salad
- Shrimp Scampi Pasta
- Easy Shrimp Pad Thai
- Blackened Shrimp Quinoa Salad with Avocado Cilantro Dressing
Grilled Honey Lime Shrimp Skewers
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 8 mins
- Total Time: 13 mins
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Seafood
- Cuisine: Gluten Free
- 1 lb Jumbo Shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tsp Rice Vinegar
- 1/4 cup EVOO
- 5 cloves minced Garlic
- 3 Tbs Honey
- 1 1/2 Tbs Lime Juice (approximately 1 lime)
- Dash of Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 Limes sliced into large chunks
- In a medium bowl add Rice Vinegar, EVOO, Garlic, Honey, Lime Juice, Red Pepper Flakes, Salt, and Pepper.
- Whisk together
- Add Shrimp and marinade in fridge for 30 minutes
- Place Shrimp and Lime wedges onto skewers
- Grill at 425 degrees
- Cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until Shrimp is fully cooked
Leave a Reply