These Spicy Shrimp Tacos with Avocado Cilantro Sauce are totally addicting and loaded with flavor! A great way to kick up your taco night!
I’m always looking for new ways to make tacos. We have tacos at least once a week in our house because:
A) We love tacos
B) They’re easy to whip up
C) We LOVE tacos 🙂
Since Shrimp was on sale this week I decided to spice them up to use for these tacos. Then I topped it with my yummy homemade Avocado Cilantro Sauce.
This sauce really ties all of the flavors in well with these tacos. Oh and if you have any sauce leftover it’s also good as a chip dip too! It’s sort of like a guac only not thick and chunky, but has a similar flavor.
I hope you guys love these Spicy Shrimp Tacos with Avocado Cilantro Sauce as much as we did! They’re:
- Easy to make
- and insanely delicious!
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Spicy Shrimp Tacos with Avocado Cilantro Sauce
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 2
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Mexican, Gluten Free, Seafood
- 16 medium Shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 4 Tbs Avocado Oil divided
- 2 ripe Avocadoes pitted and skin removed
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh Cilantro
- Juice from 2 1/2 Limes
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- Add 2 Tbs Avocado Oil, Avocados, Garlic, Cilantro, Lime Juice, Salt, and Pepper to a food processor and blend until smooth
- Set aside
- In a medium frying pan add 2 Tbs Avocado Oil and heat over med/high heat
- Add Shrimp and sprinkle Garlic Powder, Chili Powder, and Cayenne Pepper evenly over Shrimp
- Cook 3-4 minutes until Shrimp are cooked all the way through
- Add Shrimp to taco shells of choice (I used gluten free tortillas)
- Top with Avocado Cilantro Sauce
- Additional toppings I used were Red Cabbage, Lettuce, and Tomatoes