This Avocado Corn Tomato and Cucumber Salad is the perfect summer dish! Eat it as a meal or as a side!
Guess what day it is?!
It’s National Avocado Day!
Ok that’s just the foodie dork in me… yes I celebrate food holidays. 🙂
I eat an Avocado almost every single day. I put them in smoothies, use it as a topping for tacos, and burgers. I’ve made sauces with it, smashed Avocado on breakfast toast topped with an egg, made salsa with Avocado, and have made several yummy appetizers with them.
I simply LOVE Avocado!
Since summer is in full swing I wanted to make a salad with all the fresh ingredients of the season. To make this salad all you need is Avocado, Corn Kernels (I recommend cutting the kernels right off the cob for the best flavor and texture), Cucumber, Grape Tomatoes, fresh Basil Leaves, Lime Juice, EVOO, Salt, and Pepper.
Just mix everything together in a bowl and proceed to chow down!
Now I ate this as a meal, but you could definitely use this as a side dish for your next BBQ. It goes great with grilled Shrimp, Chicken, Burgers… pretty much everything!
I hope you guys love this Avocado Corn Tomato and Cucumber Salad as much as we did! It’s:
- Easy to make
- Bursting with flavor
- and Insanely Delicious
What to serve with this salad
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Avocado Corn Tomato and Cucumber Salad
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- 2 Avocados skin removed, pitted and chopped into bite size pieces
- 2 ears of fresh Corn Kernels (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 Cucumber chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 pint Grape Tomatoes halved (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 12 fresh Basil Leaves chopped
- Juice from 1 Lime (about 2 Tbs)
- 2 Tbs EVOO
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and stir well
- Taste and add more Salt, Pepper, or Lime Juice to your liking
Leave a Reply