These Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas are perfect for those busy weeknights! Just add everything to a Sheet Pan and Bake!
We have Mexican night at least once a week in our house.
A) We love Mexican food
B) It’s so easy to make
C) Did I mention we love Mexican food? 🙂
I love sheet pan meals where everything bakes in one pan. Simplicity is always good sometimes, isn’t it?
So I decided to experiment and make these Chicken Fajitas all on one sheet pan.
The result? OMG… seriously you guys, this meal couldn’t be any easier to make!
During the last five minutes I added my gluten free tortillas to a foil packet just to warm them up a bit.
Yum… Yum… Yum!
I hope you guys love these Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas as much as we did! They’re:
- Easy to make
- and 100% Delicious!
If you try this recipe let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, rate it, share it on social media, or take a picture and tag it tastefulventure on Instagram!
I LOVE seeing what you guys cook up. 🙂
Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 4-6 1x
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Mexican, Gluten Free
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless Chicken Breast cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1/2 of a large Sweet Onion cut into thin strips
- 1 Red Bell Pepper cut into thin strips
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper cut into thin strips
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper cut into thin strips
- 2 Tbs Avocado Oil
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- Corn Tortillas
- Toppings of choice such as:
- Black Beans
- Lime Juice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Add Peppers, Onions, and Chicken to a large sheet pan
- Drizzle with Avocado Oil
- In a small bowl mix together seasonings and sprinkle over Chicken and Peppers
- Mix so everything is well coated
- Bake 20-25 minutes turning half way through
- During the last 5 minutes of baking wrap Tortilla shells in tin foil and place in the oven
- Top fajitas with your favorite toppings