This Baked Parmesan Crusted Salmon can be cooked in 20 Minutes! This is perfect for those busy weeknights when there’s not much time to cook.
I’m always trying to think of new ways to cook Salmon. I love Salmon. If you’ve been following my blog, you’re probably well aware of this. Like I’ve said before, it must be my Norwegian heritage, because I could eat Salmon every single day of the week!
Lucky for me Salmon seems to be on sale like every other week here in Florida. Not sure if it’s like that where you live, but hey I’m totally taking advantage of these sales! Which means I get to eat lots of Salmon!
Here’s what I realized this week when I was at my local grocery store buying Salmon. I was talking to the guy working behind the seafood counter, and I asked if they could pre cut the Salmon fillets for me into individual pieces and also skin them. And guess what, they do!
Can’t believe I have never asked this before, I guess maybe I was afraid they would get upset with me or something. Well if there’s one thing I don’t like about Salmon, it’s the skinning of the fillet part. It’s just so messy for me to do and I always feel like I’m removing too much of the Salmon with the skin. So let’s just say I’m soooo happy that they can do this for me at the grocery store! 🙂
So getting back to this recipe (sorry I got a little side tracked), I was thinking of new ways to prepare Salmon. I thought well hey, I’ve made a Parmesan bread coating for chicken before, so why not try this for Salmon!
Since I discovered Gluten Free Panko, my bread coating food days are back! Woohoo!
I like to create a little assembly line and get everything ready before baking this. I use a pie plate (you can use any shallow dish) to put the eggs, dijon mustard, lemon juice, and just beat until mixed. Then I have a plate next to it with the panko, parmesan cheese, and dill weed, mixed together.
Then I just place the Salmon in the egg mixture and coat both sides. Next coat both sides in the Panko mixture. Then place on a baking sheet.
Another little tip is to put some tin foil down on the pan first and spray with non-stick cooking spray (I like to use the Olive Oil kind). That way after this is done baking, there is very little mess to clean up.
I also made some really yummy tartar sauce to go with this. It’s so easy to make, for the recipe just click on this link: 5 Minute Dill Dijon Dipping Sauce.
More Sheet Pan Recipes
- Greek Sheet Pan Salmon Dinner
- Baked Rosemary Salmon in Foil
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- Lemon Thyme Salmon with Zucchini
- Sheet Pan Miso Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy
- Garlic Lemon Salmon with Brussels
- Sheet Pan Buffalo Chicken Nachos
- Asian Baked Salmon in Foil
- Sheet Pan Honey and Ginger Glazed Salmon
- Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Salmon with Broccoli
If you try this, let me know what you think! Just leave a comment below and rate it – it’s really helpful for me and other readers. 🙂Print
Baked Parmesan Crusted Salmon
This Baked Parmesan Crusted Salmon can be cooked in 20 Minutes! This is perfect for those busy week nights when there’s not much time to cook.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 3-4 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Seafood
- 1 pound fresh Salmon skin removed
- 1 cup Gluten Free Panko
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbs Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Dill Weed
- 2 Tbs Lemon Juice, or juice from 1 medium lemon
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with tin foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In shallow dish, I use a pie plate, add eggs, dijon mustard, lemon juice, and beat until mixed.
- On large plate add panko, parmesan cheese, and dill weed, mix together.
- Cut salmon into 3 or 4 pieces.
- Coat salmon on both sides in egg mixture.
- Then coat salmon both sides in panko mixture.
- Place salmon on tin foil.
- Bake 20 minutes.
Keywords: Baked Parmesan Crusted Salmon, Salmon, baked salmon, fish, breaded salmon, gluten free, seafood
If you like this recipe subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get new recipes sent directly to your inbox! Click Here To Subscribe and Get Our 3 Day Detox Guide As A Bonus!