Baked Rosemary Salmon in Foil – Cooks in 20 Minutes and clean up is a breeze!!!
I love easy dinners. The ones where you don’t have to think about it, where you can just put something in the oven for 20 minutes and it’s done. Salmon is probably one of the easiest things to make. This Baked Rosemary Salmon in Foil is easy peasy! Alright, let’s get into this…
In a hurry? Watch the 60 second recipe video below to learn how to make this! ↓
I love Salmon, maybe it’s my Norwegian heritage. I could eat Salmon every day of the week and not get sick of it. 🙂
Here’s a little secret, I used to be so intimidated of making Salmon…what?! I know, right!
I guess for me cooking seafood was always like that, I had a fear of under cooking or over cooking it.
After making Salmon a few times I quickly got over this. You see I realized that it was soooo easy to make! It’s also super versatile, you can jazz it up so many different ways, such as this Teriyaki Salmon I made a while back.
This was actually my first time baking Salmon in foil. I have grilled Salmon in foil before, so I thought well hey if I can grill it like that then I must be able to bake it like that!
Yep it works! And WOW clean up is soooo easy! Gotta love that right?!
Basically just lay a piece of tin foil on a baking sheet and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Then put a few lemon slices under the Salmon filet as well as a few on top. The lemon soaks into the Salmon and gives it such a wonderful flavor. Lemon also helps take out any ‘fishy’ type taste. Then I drizzle some olive oil over the Salmon and add the seasonings. Seal up the foil and bake.
See it’s really that easy! 🙂
If you try this, let me know what you think! Just leave a comment below and rate it – it’s really helpful for me and other readers. 🙂
And don’t forget to take a picture and Hashtag it #Tastefulventure on Instagram so I can see!
Baked Rosemary Salmon in Foil
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Seafood
- 2 6oz wild Salmon fillets skinned (fresh or frozen)
- 2 Tbs Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon sliced
- 4–5 fresh Rosemary sprigs
- 4 turns of ground Pink Himalayan Salt
- 4–5 turns ground Peppercorn
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Note: if you’re using frozen salmon and don’t have time to thaw 8-10 hours in the fridge. You can simply keep the frozen salmon in plastic wrap it came in and put it in a large bowl filled with cold water. Let sit for about 20 minutes or until thawed.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line up 2 large pieces of tin foil onto a baking sheet and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add 1 salmon per tinfoil.
- Place slices of lemon under the salmon fillet.
- Drizzle Olive Oil over salmon.
- Add salt and pepper evenly over salmon.
- Place rosemary sprigs on top of salmon.
- Seal tin foil over salmon.
- Bake 20 minutes until salmon is nice and flakey.
If you like this recipe subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get new recipes sent directly to your inbox! Click Here To Subscribe and Get Our 3 Day Detox Guide As A Bonus!